Main Menu

That gum you like is going to come back in style -

Started by JOE SOAP, 15 May, 2014, 11:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Buttonman on 17 April, 2020, 03:55:30 PM
Cheers for the link - sent one to my brother.

Oh see you are such a better person than me. I buy this stuff for ME ME I I none of this gifts for other folks. You're as bad as that Eammon fella!

Buttonman

Haha - it was less than a fiver all in and I hear he has wine!

Mardroid

Yes thanks Colin-ordered. Great pictures and at a very low price. Very good deal.

Colin YNWA

Well a package has arrived from Chris today and its all very lovely.

I ordered the Twin Peaks book which is a glorious collection of portraits which is just lovely.

I also picked up Switchblade Stories 1 (20ish page comic) and U'Grot a 60 page graphic novel and the production values of just superb.

Chris seems to have thrown in some prints to boot. Well, well worth the money if anyone is still thinking about this.

chris_askham

It's been a long time since I last showed my face in these parts, but thanks to everyone on here who ordered the Twin Peaks zine. It sold like hot cakes over on my Big Cartel page. Thanks for ordering those other books too, Colin! Always much appreciated, and I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Colin YNWA

Well both comics have have now been read and inspired me to back your recent Kickstarter as I really, really enjoyed them. Glad that went so well by the way as hopefully it will inspire you to produce more (and more and more...)

Colin YNWA

JOE SOAP

Colin YNWA