Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Marvel Superheroes hit Netflix  (Read 24012 times)

broodblik

• Prog Stacking Droid
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Superheroes hit Netflix
« Reply #210 on: 30 November, 2018, 04:17:22 pm »
As long as people continue watching the movies they will continue producing them in mass. I just want some really diversity in the cinemas (and not only superhero movies).  Yes, I do watch them all but my interest is starting the fade away.

The Legendary Shark

• Bionic Fingers
  • Tip: Sharks only attack you if you're wet.
    • View Profile
    • The Sharkpool Blog
« Reply #211 on: 30 November, 2018, 04:25:44 pm »

I don't expect deep emotional insights from the MCU, I expect to be transported and entertained - and these films and series do that in spades.

Dandontdare

• Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 23 June, 2019, 01:59:32 am »
Just finished S:3 of Jessica Jones. Well, what a change of tone, with this heartwarming feelgood tale of friendship and redemption.

Nah, only kidding. Life still sucks, everyone's a shit and even those who try to do good find only pain,misery and betrayal. I loved it, although the finale did include an entirely pointless Luke Cage cameo. Shame there'll be no more.

Mardroid

• Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 23 June, 2019, 07:19:08 pm »
I liked it too. Ditto with Luke Cage, although it was nice to see him. I guess it did have a point in that it spurred her on to do the right thing, but she seemed poised to go that route anyway.

Concerning cancellation, I'd hoped to see a second series of Defenders at least. I suppose that could still happen but likely it would require subscribing to Disney's streaming platform to see it and other future Marvel stuff. To see first hand, of course. One could always wait for the blu-ray or digital downloads... of one wanted to keep it legal. (I do.)