2000 AD > Announcements

The 2000 AD Thrill-Cast - the official podcast of the Galaxy's Greatest Comic!

(1/76) > >>

Molch-R:
PR droid Molch-R brings you to the first ever 2000 AD Thrill-Cast! In this inaugural episode, he chats about the first edition of the Judge Dredd: The Mega Collection with special guests Douglas Wolk (Judge Dredd: City of Courts) and Judge Dredd: America artist Colin MacNeil!

Downloadable or listenable to at https://soundcloud.com/2000-ad/the-2000-ad-thrill-cast-episode1-20-jan-2015

Thanks to audio droid Mechanoise for his recording expertise and fabulous hair.

A feed via iTunes will be forthcoming just as soon as the droids assemble podcasting machine RSS-01. His instructions are a bit complicated...

IronGraham:
Really good listen

Keef Monkey:
Looking forward to listening to this!

Does anyone know how to download it on mobile? The Soundcloud app and mobile site doesn't have the download button.

Normally for podcasts I subscribe using a podcast app I have, it checks for new episodes and downloads them. When I give it the 2000AD podcast address it can find the podcast and subscribes but then doesn't show any downloadable episodes. Think it uses the RSS feed or something (I don't know how that stuff works) so is that functionality that'll appear once the itunes stuff is sorted?

Bolt-01:
I believe the RSS droid is still being unpacked and assembled...

(Molch-R says so in the opening post)

Keef Monkey:

--- Quote from: Bolt-01 on 22 January, 2015, 11:35:53 AM ---I believe the RSS droid is still being unpacked and assembled...

(Molch-R says so in the opening post)

--- End quote ---

Ah cool, saw that but wasn't sure if it was the same thing. Good stuff!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version