Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Dredd: The Complete Case Files  (Read 45584 times)

Greg M.

• Battle Hardened War Robot
  • My mind is on the spoons!
    • View Profile
    • The Beat of His Own Drum
Re: Dredd: The Complete Case Files
« Reply #195 on: 14 December, 2019, 06:51:58 PM »
Reading the new Case Files 34. Haven't read Helter Skelter in ages. What's the story of Ennis coming back to do this?

Written in exchange for the rights to Troubled Souls.

PsychoGoatee

• Prog Stacking Droid
  • Drokk!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 30 January, 2020, 12:11:13 AM »
The Case Files sure rule. It's wild to think how it's "catching up" with so many graphic novel / trade paperback collections I've stacked up over the years. It's all good double dipping to support such a cool thing, but I might skip big ones I have already like Origins etc. I guess Origins might just be something like three or four years away, within another eight Case Files, with some loose math. And Total War should be just a few Case Files away.

On my unread pile I have Case Files 27 through 34, and I'm thinking I'll dive into those this year. That's a lot of Dredd, like four and a half years worth, and I've never read it, so I'm looking forward to it.  :thumbsup:

Arkady

• Page Numbering Droid
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 02 March, 2020, 02:26:00 PM »
The Case Files sure rule. It's wild to think how it's "catching up" with so many graphic novel / trade paperback collections I've stacked up over the years. It's all good double dipping to support such a cool thing, but I might skip big ones I have already like Origins etc. I guess Origins might just be something like three or four years away, within another eight Case Files, with some loose math. And Total War should be just a few Case Files away.

On my unread pile I have Case Files 27 through 34, and I'm thinking I'll dive into those this year. That's a lot of Dredd, like four and a half years worth, and I've never read it, so I'm looking forward to it.  :thumbsup:

This is why I made the decision not to get any physical trades when I got back into Dredd a few years back. I caught up on the epics digitally, and in the last few volumes the Case Files actually caught up with where I left off, so most of it is brand new to me. Still going to need more bookshelves though.