Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Zarjaz, Dogbreath & FQP comics thread  (Read 21254 times)

Bolt-01

• Global Moderator
  • CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • It ain't called ZARJAZ fer nuthin'!
    • View Profile
    • FutureQuake Press
Re: The Zarjaz, Dogbreath & FQP comics thread
« Reply #180 on: 01 November, 2018, 09:56:59 am »
Cover art by:    Paul Williams

The Galaxy's Greatest Fanzine is back with a superb cover by Paul Williams featuring the Rogue Trooper. Within the thrill-powered pages Peeps the butler droid presents 7 scrotnig tales featuring the ABC Warriors’ Joe Pineapples, Judges Dredd and Anderson and a cautionary fable from the world of Flesh! All of this and a special tribute to the one and only Carlos Ezquerra for a mere £3.00.

Strips:

A.B.C. Warriors- Joe Pineapples- 37 by writer Lee Robson and artist Alex Paterson. Letters by Bolt-01

Anderson PSI- Tell Me Of Your Dreaming by writer Kieron Moore and artist Russ Leach. Letters by Bolt-01

Flesh- MasterFlesh by writer David Fenn and artist Uwe DeWitt. Letters by Bolt-01

Judge Dredd- Descendants pt03 by writers Robomonkey147 & Colin Clayton and artist Robomonkey147. Letters by Bolt-01

Judge Dredd- Work In Progress by writer Alan Holloway and artist Andy Lambert. Letters by Bolt-01

Rogue Trooper- Silent Night by writer Matt Sharp and artist Alex Paterson. Letters by Bolt-01

Tales Of Mega-City One- Boatman by writer Steven Frazer and artist Jack Davies Letters by Jack Davies.

Available from The FQP Webshop

Bolt-01

• Global Moderator
  • CALL-ME-KENNETH!
    • View Profile
    • FutureQuake Press
« Reply #181 on: 01 November, 2018, 10:01:02 am »

Cover art by:    Stewart Davies and Darren Stephens

The longest running 2000 AD fanzine celebrates its 35th issue with a stunning cover by Stewart Davies & Darren Stephen. Within the 48 pages there are nine strips set in the world of the Galactic Crime Commission as well a special tribute to the one and only Carlos Ezquerra. 48 pages for only £3.00

Strips:

Middenface McNulty- Full House by writer Adam Breen and artist Leigh Shepherd. Letters by Leigh Shepherd

Strontium Dog- Family Matters by writer Richard Mcauliffe and artist Jack Davies. Letters by Bolt-01

Strontium Dog- Man of the Coth by writer Tom Proudfoot and artist Jared Souza. Letters by Bolt-01

Strontium Dog's- By the Numbers by writer Kerchow and artist Richard Waugh. Letters by Bolt-01

Strontium Dog's- Crims and Arias by writer Richard Mcauliffe and artist Filip Roncone. Letters by Bolt-01

Strontium Dog's- indestructible by writer David Fenn and artist Simon Bennett Hayes. Letters by Bolt-01

Strontium Dog's- Recreation by writer Mark Howard and artist PL Woods. Letters by Bolt-01

Strontium Dog's- Squirrel Tubes by writer Kerchow and artist Andy Lambert. Letters by Bolt-01

Strontium Dog's- Thrown to the dogs by writer Matt Sharp and artist Matt Sandbrook. Letters by Bolt-01

Available from The FQP Webshop

Bolt-01

• Global Moderator
  • CALL-ME-KENNETH!
    • View Profile
    • FutureQuake Press
« Reply #182 on: 05 November, 2018, 02:44:34 pm »

Bolt-01

• Global Moderator
  • CALL-ME-KENNETH!
    • View Profile
    • FutureQuake Press
« Reply #183 on: 30 November, 2018, 09:46:03 am »

Gentle reminder for squaxx that the latest issues of Dogbreath & Zarjaz are still available- get copies now to store ready for the post X-mas thrill-drought!

All available issues from: The FQP Webshop