Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Zarjaz, Dogbreath & FQP comics thread  (Read 13565 times)

Bad City Blue

• Prog Stacking Droid
    • View Profile
Re: The Zarjaz, Dogbreath & FQP comics thread
« Reply #165 on: 12 July, 2018, 09:08:17 am »
It was certainly readable enough, just some of the detail was lost

Steven Denton

• 2000AD Creator
  • Prog Stacking Droid
  • Who's got a match?
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 12 July, 2018, 09:32:19 am »
Next time I'll either use a thinner line at the same scale or the same line at a larger scale and see what the results are like. I need to tidy up my linking a bit as well.

The next strip I have out for FQP is in Dogbreath and was digitally inked, it has a smoother look but digital has always ended up as a bit of a rabbit hole for me. it starts fine but before long I end up working to a massively wasteful and over elaborate process.

Lobo Baggins

• Posting Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 12 July, 2018, 09:50:58 am »
what I assume is a Justice Department cartoon aimed at getting kids to grass people up to Judge Pal.

Judge Fudge and his Pals is indeed an in-universe cartoon show, as mentioned in one line in the middle of a text article in the 1989 Judge Dredd Annual.

I suspect that probably counts as the most obscure character from the canon to ever appear within the pages of Zarjaz.
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

Bolt-01

• Global Moderator
  • CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • It ain't called ZARJAZ fer nuthin'!
    • View Profile
    • FutureQuake Press
« Reply #168 on: 12 July, 2018, 11:26:42 am »
what I assume is a Justice Department cartoon aimed at getting kids to grass people up to Judge Pal.

Judge Fudge and his Pals is indeed an in-universe cartoon show, as mentioned in one line in the middle of a text article in the 1989 Judge Dredd Annual.

I suspect that probably counts as the most obscure character from the canon to ever appear within the pages of Zarjaz so far...

FTFY...

Bad City Blue

• Prog Stacking Droid
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 12 July, 2018, 01:15:02 pm »

I suspect that probably counts as the most obscure character from the canon to ever appear within the pages of Zarjaz.

Challenge accepted!