Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 2000 AD webshop back online...  (Read 1982 times)

IndigoPrime

• Administrator
  • Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
    • http://www.craiggrannell.com
Re: 2000 AD webshop back online...
« Reply #30 on: 28 January, 2017, 07:50:29 pm »
Scrolling is weird on iPhone. It works only when you physically drag, which is unlike other websites and feels off.

2000ADWebDroid

• Global Moderator
  • Sub Basement Sewer Unit
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 30 January, 2017, 05:42:48 pm »
Scrolling is weird on iPhone. It works only when you physically drag, which is unlike other websites and feels off.

Hi - do you mean that there's very little "inertial"/momentum scrolling? I think I see what you mean, we'll take a look to see if there's anything we can do about this, I think there may be.

2000ADWebDroid

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 31 January, 2017, 10:16:59 am »

Hi - do you mean that there's very little "inertial"/momentum scrolling? I think I see what you mean, we'll take a look to see if there's anything we can do about this, I think there may be.

This looks pretty easy to implement, so it's been added to our task list

IndigoPrime

• Administrator
  • Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
    • http://www.craiggrannell.com
« Reply #33 on: 31 January, 2017, 11:31:09 am »
Yes, that's what I meant. On a standard web page, you flick and the screen continues scrolling. This isn't anything that's implemented – it just is. So whatever scripting you're using is overriding the default behaviour, and makes the shop feel really weird and 'sticky'. (The net result is the site feels oddly broken on Apple devices, despite looking the part when static.)

2000ADWebDroid

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 31 January, 2017, 12:25:26 pm »
Yes, that's what I meant. On a standard web page, you flick and the screen continues scrolling. This isn't anything that's implemented – it just is. So whatever scripting you're using is overriding the default behaviour, and makes the shop feel really weird and 'sticky'. (The net result is the site feels oddly broken on Apple devices, despite looking the part when static.)

Yes, that's what I thought you meant, we should be able to fix this soon, it's not that complicated to do.

vark

• Sentient Tea Bot
  • If it doesn't hurt, it doesn't count
    • View Profile
    • The Arch Deviant
« Reply #35 on: 29 April, 2017, 11:30:58 am »
Hi,
I had the idea that Sláine Psychopom HC was scheduled for the 4th of May but I cannot find it on the webshop. Does the preorder have a dedicated section?
Thanks in advance for a reply.

2000ADWebDroid

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 02 May, 2017, 04:31:57 pm »
Hi,
I had the idea that Sláine Psychopom HC was scheduled for the 4th of May but I cannot find it on the webshop. Does the preorder have a dedicated section?

Hi vark - Sláine: The Brutania Chronicles - Book 3 (Psycopomp) will be released tomorrow (3rd May) and will be available to purchase from here: https://shop.2000ad.com/catalogue/XB608

There was no pre-order for this title

vark

• Sentient Tea Bot
  • If it doesn't hurt, it doesn't count
    • View Profile
    • The Arch Deviant
« Reply #37 on: 03 May, 2017, 06:22:31 am »
Hi,

Hi vark - Sláine: The Brutania Chronicles - Book 3 (Psycopomp) will be released tomorrow (3rd May) and will be available to purchase from here: https://shop.2000ad.com/catalogue/XB608

There was no pre-order for this title
Ok, thanks for your response, ordered!