General Chat > Links

Torrent files into MP3

(1/3) > >>

Hawkmumbler:
OK folk, who here knows how to convert torrent audio files into MP3 format (via Audacity preferably, can't find anything online of help more fool me) so you can actually listen to the damn things in VLC? I've tried everything from resetting the bit-float to switching from split to mono, can't seem to find a way to do it. Do I somehow have to extract individual files from the Torrent file first?...Hhhmmm...

Banners:
Assuming you're talking about music, it's probably just best to buy the songs and support the artists.

Hawkmumbler:

--- Quote from: Banners on 15 September, 2016, 05:35:36 am ---Assuming you're talking about music, it's probably just best to buy the songs and support the artists.

--- End quote ---
It's not music, it's an obscure French audio drama I'm intending to review and has never, and probably will never, receive a UK release.

TordelBack:
Aaaarrr, Hawk lad, aaaarrr!  ;)

Hawkmumbler:

--- Quote from: Tordelback on 15 September, 2016, 06:47:14 am ---Aaaarrr, Hawk lad, aaaarrr!  ;)

--- End quote ---
Be 'eck this tech! Ain't half complicated!

Luckily I've since found a way to get the files properly extracted in the name of science, thanks anyway chaps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version