Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection  (Read 283392 times)

Dark Jimbo

• Bionic Fingers
  • Grobbendonk spoke gibberish, a fringeworld dialect
    • View Profile
    • DarkJimbo on Deviantart
Re: 2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection
« Reply #2880 on: 13 February, 2019, 02:26:42 pm »
Anyone else's copy of the latest Dante pretty blurry in the first 3rd of the book?

Yeah, mine's the same. A little hard to read some of the dialogue at first glance. I had this in another of the volumes - can't for the life of me remember which one now, though! Like a minor misalignment of colour plates during the printing process.

Arkady

• Page Numbering Droid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: 13 February, 2019, 03:05:47 pm »
Collected Robo Hunter volume 3 from my local Thrill-merchant this morning. To my surprise there was a copy of The Horned God attached. An enclosed note says there was a small misprint on the spine which this copy corrects. This happened before with one of the Nemesis volumes, didn't it? I'm not sure if I would have noticed or been too bothered if I had, but there it is.

Interesting. Mine is definitely off compared to Slaine vol.3.

Tomwe

• Sentient Tea Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: 13 February, 2019, 08:07:50 pm »
Collected Robo Hunter volume 3 from my local Thrill-merchant this morning. To my surprise there was a copy of The Horned God attached. An enclosed note says there was a small misprint on the spine which this copy corrects. This happened before with one of the Nemesis volumes, didn't it? I'm not sure if I would have noticed or been too bothered if I had, but there it is.
Wow that’s amazing news. I pointed it out to them on FB when Slaine v3 landed but there was never an official reply to say it was being fixed. Brill.

Jade Falcon

• Sentient Tea Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: Today at 12:28:30 am »
Meanwhile I have still been ignored regarding War on the Streets in Dredd after they said there was no fault.

Regarding Robo Hunter Volume 3, this was in my opinion about the best of them, the others were very much a product of their time and I'm glad they're not printing the relaunch.  However, there's still a ton of Slaine to go through.