Main Menu

ThreeA Judge Fire & Xensation Stallone Dredd figure

Started by The dude, 15 March, 2017, 10:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The dude

Fellow Dredd heads does anyone have information on the potential for ThreeA figures to produce a 1/12 scale Iudge Fire to go with the other excellent Dredd and dark Judge set?

Furthermore, can anyone tell me what the current position is on the release of the 1/6 scale Xensation Stallone Dredd? I ordered mine last Sept and am still waiting! You he release date seems to constantly move back.

Mikey

Howdy The dude!

Yes, 3A do plan to release Fire to complete the Dark Judges. Which is good news.

And I believe some people in the UK are starting to receive the Xensation Dredd now, so I imagine you won't have long to wait depending where you're based.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Dandontdare

as to WHEN we might see Fire, that's a whole other can o' worms: 3A produce excellent items but only when they have tweaked and adjusted to satisfy their high quality demands. AFAIK they haven't yet worked out how they're going to do Fire without it looking crap (like 99% of all Human Torch figures) so whilst they've definitely said they're going to do it, it may be a while before pre-orders are taken, and then probably about another year after that before shipping.