Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Doctor Who (13th Doctor)  (Read 21193 times)

Richard

• Evil Cyborg
    • View Profile
Re: Doctor Who (13th Doctor)
« Reply #270 on: 04 March, 2020, 07:24:40 PM »
I haven't even bothered watching it this year because I got so bored of the last series. I had wondered if I should have given it another chance, but everything I've read about this Timeless Child episode, here and elsewhere, has led me to be glad I didn't waste my time.

If I feel like watching the show again, I'll dig out my DVDs.

Dandontdare

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: 04 March, 2020, 07:31:08 PM »
This season did go a bit Chibnally in places but was a HUGE improvement on the last one.

Adrian Bamforth

• 2000AD Creator
  • Battle Hardened War Robot
    • View Profile
    • Adrian Bamforth, Artist
« Reply #272 on: 05 March, 2020, 04:30:52 PM »
A little off-topic from the current TV series but Big Finish has been running an annual Doctor Who writing competition for the last few years with the winner's entry being released as one of their Short Trips stories. I actually had a story idea in mind I've never seen done and submitted the synopsis, then for kicks wrote the whole 5,000 words and posted it on fanfiction.net, where it's had a decent number of reads though no reviews of comments as yet. I'm keen for any feedback before I submit this years' offering so if any Who fan thinks they might enjoy a 20-minute read with feedback of an 8th Doctor and Ace story, it can be found via this link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13380830/1/The-Undying-Fire