Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 50% off @ webstore for current subscribers due to recent distribution gaffe  (Read 1656 times)

Lobo Baggins

• Posting Machine
    • View Profile
Good grief. That is quite the gesture. Rebellion is the anti-Hachette.

Yes, that's quite an ASTONISHINGLY generous gesture for something that I'd blamed entirely on the four day Bank Holiday weekend.

I got Invasion: 1984, The Dracula Files and the Future Shock phone book.

And they've arrived less than I day after I ordered them! Extra oil ration for the distribution droids!
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

Southstreeter

• Sub Basement Sewer Unit
    • View Profile
Was about to go for Brink 3 and Luke Kirby, then realised the next Casefiles is out at the end of the month...

Cannco

• New Arrival
  • Never Nude
    • View Profile
Any reason why this never happens for the JDMC or 2000ad ultimate ? I still haven’t received 43/44 of the ultimate collection due to a similar type of problem ?

CalHab

• Prog Stacking Droid
    • View Profile
Because they're published by Hachette, not Rebellion?

Blue Cactus

• View Profile
Well what a generous offer, thanks those involved. Just bought the last six Strontium Dog collections and The Thirteenth Floor!

Krakajac

• Sentient Tea Bot
    • View Profile
Just another quick 'thank you' to Rebellion for the 50% off deal.  Living in Australia, postage can be rather expensive (no fault of Rebellion) - so it's much appreciated to pick up a discount on the items themselves.

Just ordered two novels (Judge Anderson: Fly Trap and Judges: Golgotha) and Phase 2 of the Zenith hardbacks. :)

Dandontdare

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
    • View Profile
I keep forgetting about this as there was such a long deadline - I really must do some shopping!

Lorenzo

• View Profile
As much as the 50% is appreciated, I wouldn't want to have anything shipped to Australia by the Rebellion shop. Last time I ordered a few TPB's they were shipped, squished into a jiffy bag. I wasn't that impressed as I really hate getting new books dented before I've even read them.