Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Looking for Pre-Street Judge Info...  (Read 2118 times)

K2

• Sub Basement Sewer Unit
  • mƎ no dumB
    • View Profile
    • Lest ye be Judged ~ 2029 ~ PM for WRIST Url
Re: Looking for Pre-Street Judge Info...
« Reply #60 on: 12 May, 2018, 03:29:06 am »
Oh, P.S.: Be aware that the warning and cautions at the head of the story are accurate and not simply casually added.  Determine your exposure to the content before hand.

K2

K2

• Sub Basement Sewer Unit
  • mƎ no dumB
    • View Profile
    • Lest ye be Judged ~ 2029 ~ PM for WRIST Url
Re: Looking for Pre-Street Judge Info...
« Reply #61 on: 18 May, 2018, 12:34:34 pm »
The response to Lest ye be Judged ~ Reaping the Harvest ~ 2029 has been satisfying enough already (no witch hunting now, none of you fellas), and inspired some new ideas that I think I'm going to take this story a little further with a couple of others.

Lest ye be Judged ~ The Dance of Lambs ~ 2030
Dealing with the problems that would arise due to ditching the Agricultural System (ex.: the integration of the Pastoral and Fertile zones, trading off some types of crime for others), political preparation for the shift to Street Judges in Washington, etc..  I might even toss in a bit of seeding the SJ system other places (along with the repatriation of abandoned areas of the nation), perhaps even a bit of an Ephram aspect.

and...

Lest ye be Judged ~ The Measure ye Mete ~ 2031 (pre-SJ rollout)
Wherein final preparation for the Street Judge system is made, eradication of the 'Restored Constitution,' turning on the corrupt Homestead class (wealthy/super-corp/politicians) and finally having a solid reason why there would be 'gangs' all over now (where there was previously none).  Perhaps best of all, it then sets up reason to eradicate/bury/rewrite the history of the Agricultural System, RCFG and Mad Clown form 2017-2031...

...Bringing it all back to the starting point of the series; now with solid reasons as to how/why things/people are as presented.  The best part being, with all of the groundwork (why the world is as it is) already laid out in Reaping the Harvest, I can just focus on the story.

Hehe, this is exactly how my last novel went from 20k words to 211k+.  Guess I never learn  :lol:

K2
« Last Edit: 18 May, 2018, 12:40:47 pm by K2 »