Main Menu

Leah Moore and John Reppion

Started by Tjm86, 20 June, 2018, 08:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjm86

I know that this is on Tooth's twitter feed but for the non-Twitterati amongst us, I don't know how many are aware of what the Simone Tweet on the homepage is all about.  Reading the JustGiving page , looks like they're not having the best of times at present (.... and the award for understatement of the year goes to ...).  I'm sure folks will respond accordingly and that everyone's thoughts, prayers and whatever practical support as is possible will be with them.

TordelBack

Feck that's rough: hell of a lot of stitches too!  Two sound people by every account, even if they weren't talented Droids and the Magus' family to boot. 

Professor Bear

Does anyone know how to make a donation using Paypal?  Theoretically it seems to be possible but I'm blowed if I can figure it out.

Tjm86

reading through the help option, PayPal is one funding source but it looks like it needs to be set as an option.  I don't remember seeing it this morning so I do wonder if it has been left off (partly because PayPal seems to take a bigger chunk than card payment operators do).

Eamonn Clarke

Just made my contribution using PayPal as the payment option when I got to the choose your payment page. It should open up a pop up window for PayPal login.

Professor Bear

The only option coming up is a page to input debit or credit card details - no Paypal option there, on my profile page, or on the donation page.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Professor Bear on 20 June, 2018, 07:28:40 PM
The only option coming up is a page to input debit or credit card details - no Paypal option there, on my profile page, or on the donation page.

PayPal me the money and I'll pay the donation on my card. Seriously. Msg me here for details. If there's a Paypal charge between us, I'll swallow that.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.