Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Kiss My Axe! Sláine The Warped Warrior: The Secret History,  (Read 165 times)

rogue69

• Sentient Tea Bot
    • View Profile
Pat Mills has just announced that he is giving away part 1 of his new book "Kiss My Axe! Sláine The Warped Warrior: The Secret History", all you need to do to receive this is to have purchased a copy of "Goodnight, John Boy" or you will get this when you buy a copy.

Here's part of the email he sent out via his Millsverse website

Greetings from the Red Branch!

I've just finished Part One of Kiss My Axe! Sláine The Warped Warrior: The Secret History, and I'm giving it away for free to everyone who buys (or has already bought) a copy of Goodnight, John-boy.

You guys get a heads up before everyone else – by virtue of being on my mailing list!

All you have to do is send me your proof of purchase: a copy of the receipt – or if you don't have it any more, a pic of you with the paperback or ebook is fine.

And I'll send you a download link. Simple as that.

By the way, I absolutely love Alex Ronald's Kiss My Axe cover, I think it's even better than his Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave! Quite strange to have my own eyes staring out at me ...

Below is a bit more info about what you can find in Part One: Sláine The Wanderer, but first just let me say that the complete book is quite a way off: I'm backed up with projects and unlikely to get started on Parts Two, Three & Four until much later in the year. So it'll probably be early 2019 before Kiss My Axe - the complete works, is published.