Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: delivery issues in Colchester area  (Read 115 times)

rogue69

• Prog Stacking Droid
    • View Profile
delivery issues in Colchester area
« on: 30 May, 2020, 08:33:08 PM »
I was wondering if anyone in the Colchester area are having delivery issues with their 2000AD subscription, as I have not received mine on a Saturday for over 8 weeks, sometimes not arriving until Thursday.

I am not sure if this is a local postal problems or if it is my postman deliberately holding back my issues as I have just found out that he has a dislike to me because I order comics online and as I am still able to go to work at the moment I am not at home to collect them, so he keeps taking them to the local collection centre making me have to travel there to collect them.

So I am wanting to find out if anyone else is having delivery problems with their subscription in the Colchester area to see if I need to complain about my postman or if it is just a local issue.

Thanks

Colin YNWA

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
    • View Profile
Re: delivery issues in Colchester area
« Reply #1 on: 30 May, 2020, 08:41:09 PM »
Can't speak to Colchester but Royal Mail suspended Saturday delievers during the current crisis. Whether they come back now Roysl Mail is privitised.

Anyway there is also a LOT of mail which is impacting on delivery times. Might be worth contacting Royal Mail and seeing how they are doing.

Pyroxian

• Posting Machine
    • View Profile
Re: delivery issues in Colchester area
« Reply #2 on: 31 May, 2020, 12:38:11 PM »
I've not received a Saturday prog since the lockdown started - normally it arrives Tues-Weds, although this week it was Thurs, but I assume that was because of the bank holiday. Hopefully once we've got this disease sorted out, we'll be back to Saturday progs!