Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Warlord Stront game!  (Read 27558 times)

TordelBack

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • Thunder Chops is dragged off, gnashing...
    • View Profile
Re: Warlord Stront game!
« Reply #135 on: 27 September, 2019, 04:59:08 pm »
Further to discussions on the Helter Skelter game, look at these beauties coming our way in the Dredd version of the Stront game.  Top Dogs ahoy!

Trooper McFad

• Page Numbering Droid
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 27 September, 2019, 05:50:34 pm »
Not quite finished the Stront figures yet due to my Pineapples project - only just got the Generals, Kreelers & a couple of others in their recent sale.
The details on these are superb so can only expect the Dredd ones to be the same. I’ll be asking Santa for the Dredd kit 😃😃😃.
Hopefully they might dip into another Character from the 2000AD catalogue in the future but don’t know which would suit the Skirmish game best?
(Rogue or ABC please)
Citizens are Perps who haven’t been caught ... yet!

TordelBack

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • Thunder Chops is dragged off, gnashing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 27 September, 2019, 06:20:24 pm »
As the Stront game feels quite asymmetric (read the rules but haven't played it yet, but soon!), and I imagine the Dredd game has to be the same (they always are), Rogue would seem to be the obvious next step for the system.  But obviously it should actually be Dante].  I would splurge so much money that I don't have on a Dante range that it would be genuinely absurd.

Trooper McFad

• Page Numbering Droid
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 27 September, 2019, 06:41:21 pm »
Dante would also be good just reading for first time as the complete story (ultimate collection) and asked myself why have I taken so long to get round to this. It’s just getting better with each volume I read. Just hope it can keep me hooked til the end.
Citizens are Perps who haven’t been caught ... yet!