Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New British Comic - 'Mary Boys'  (Read 1261 times)

Karl Stephan

• Sentient Tea Bot
  • 'Next time we get our retaliation in first'
    • View Profile
    • MARY BOYS COMIC
Re: New British Comic - 'Mary Boys'
« Reply #30 on: 03 October, 2019, 09:48:24 pm »
Thanks Karl. Just tried again, this time with an android device. Same thing happens, unfortunately. Starting to wonder of the post code they ask for on inputting card details is the banks rather than my own, but rather not chance it.😆

Curiously they give you a link and a code to quote, but the link just take you to a generic problem solving page, with no clear indication of where to put the code!

Never mind, I'll try again later. Nice to know it's not just me, anyway.

Thank you for your persistence in this. A few of the others that have had issues got through in the end, but I'm sure this has been an obstacle to many more that I don't know about.

Mardroid

• Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 04 October, 2019, 06:14:59 pm »
I tried again to the same issue. I found out how to contact support directly, anyway so I've submitted a ticket. A bit of a drawn out process as they understandably try to take you through their FAQs first, which don't really cover it.

At least this way I could submit the generated error code.

Karl Stephan

• Sentient Tea Bot
    • View Profile
    • MARY BOYS COMIC
« Reply #32 on: 04 October, 2019, 10:28:48 pm »
I tried again to the same issue. I found out how to contact support directly, anyway so I've submitted a ticket. A bit of a drawn out process as they understandably try to take you through their FAQs first, which don't really cover it.

Bloody hell. Sorry for all the hassle. I'm keen to know what they tell you, so please could you keep me posted because it's a recurring problem.

Mardroid

• Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 08 October, 2019, 02:10:05 pm »

Bloody hell. Sorry for all the hassle. I'm keen to know what they tell you, so please could you keep me posted because it's a recurring problem.

That's okay, it's not your fault.

They messaged me back,and it turned out to be silly simple thing. I was using autofil on my device to fill in the form. I just filled the form in manually, and everything went through fine this time.

So yeah, anyone else wanting to back this, just enter the info in manually. When you get those little boxes popping up offering you the chance to fill out the rest of the form...ignore. it will fill in the fields, and it will all look okay, but the system won't accept it.

Karl Stephan

• Sentient Tea Bot
    • View Profile
    • MARY BOYS COMIC
« Reply #34 on: 09 October, 2019, 07:51:20 am »
That's okay, it's not your fault.

They messaged me back,and it turned out to be silly simple thing. I was using autofil on my device to fill in the form. I just filled the form in manually, and everything went through fine this time.

So yeah, anyone else wanting to back this, just enter the info in manually. When you get those little boxes popping up offering you the chance to fill out the rest of the form...ignore. it will fill in the fields, and it will all look okay, but the system won't accept it.

Aha! Thanks for your contribution! I'll pass this troubleshoot on to anyone having issues in future.

Oh and we're currently 179% funded so the comic is definitely happening!!!  :D  :D :D :D :D

Thank you to all fellow squaxx who pitched in!

Karl Stephan

• Sentient Tea Bot
    • View Profile
    • MARY BOYS COMIC
« Reply #35 on: 18 October, 2019, 07:26:56 pm »
I've extended the campaign to run the maximum 60 days, so there is now 14 days left. I've also added a stretch goal. If it hits $8000 (just under £8000) then all physical copy backers get the 'Making of Mary Boys' booklet which contains concepts and art not featured in the comics. https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mary-boys/x/22253895