Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Free Comic Book Summer 2020  (Read 45 times)

rogue69

• Prog Stacking Droid
    • View Profile
Free Comic Book Summer 2020
« on: 18 June, 2020, 10:08:32 PM »
The people behind Free Comic Book Day have announced that to help comic shops recover and help with social distancing that this year we will have Free Comic Book Summer this is scheduled to take place between July 15 and September 9. Comic shops will be receiving five or six FCBD titles along side their weekly shipments during each week of the promotional window.This will allow comic shops to choose how they decide to run their own release by either doing daily, weekly or monthly event or wait until the restrictions are completely lifted and hold one big event.
The Asterix the Gaul FCBD issue is released on 15th July and the best of 2000ad is released on 26th August

Full details and release dates : https://freecomicbookday.com/Article/243418?fbclid=IwAR3S2TcoauGbDBHxiA5Cuq2PbT8jkQ96pQo3dMNidAEpy9lZpKt4sTNAMPQ

Colin YNWA

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
    • View Profile
Re: Free Comic Book Summer 2020
« Reply #1 on: 18 June, 2020, 10:25:54 PM »
I didn't think we were getting the Asterix one in the UK as its a promo for the upcoming new US translation that I don't think is scheduled for release here. Sure we'll be able to get it via ebay as I am curious about what the new modernised translation will be like.

Great to hear that 2000ad release has a schedule and the the overall solution seems like a smart one.