Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Dream Warriors  (Read 14055 times)

JayzusB.Christ

• Bionic Fingers
  • Squealing meat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Warriors
« Reply #75 on: 26 May, 2020, 10:36:06 AM »
As for me, I found myself working as an extra last night for a revamped Mad Max. Was saddened to see that the new actor was some young type with Sideshow Bob hair, a tennis headband and Thai fisherman trousers, and he sneered at my attempts at the Australian accent I attempted during filming.

All in all, I had a better experience in the non-dream world as an extra in a post-apocalyptic show (Into the Badlands, which I've never seen but cast me as a badass with face paint, red-streaked hair, armour and a sword).
“Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest”

TordelBack

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • Thunder Chops is dragged off, gnashing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 26 May, 2020, 03:46:59 PM »
We should start our own dream comic, Jayzus, a sort of Leinster version of Rare Bit Fiends - Coddle Creatures, maybe!  Although obviously you'll have to do all the art. And probably all the writing.  I'll "edit" - we all know that's where the real magic happens.
« Last Edit: 26 May, 2020, 03:51:16 PM by TordelBack »

JayzusB.Christ

• Bionic Fingers
  • Squealing meat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 26 May, 2020, 06:20:18 PM »
We should start our own dream comic, Jayzus, a sort of Leinster version of Rare Bit Fiends - Coddle Creatures, maybe!  Although obviously you'll have to do all the art. And probably all the writing.  I'll "edit" - we all know that's where the real magic happens.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is eerily reminiscent of so many requests I used to get at the beginning of my painting career. 'I'm giving you the opportunity to do the art for my new book / cafe / shop / idea for a painting that will DEFINITELY be in the National Gallery (yes, really)'.

Money was never mentioned, as, of course, I would soon be buoyed aloft by the inevitable fame and fortune of the benefactor in question. I agreed to ask of them back then, of course, then procrastinated till the idea was thankfully forgotten.

Tl;dr: Yeah, I'm in.
“Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest”