Main Menu

It's not fair old chap

Started by atp, 07 September, 2012, 02:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

w3bz

Moggot Lover

Any chance I can have full access again please, now Ive watched the film a couple of times  :P
"We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go." --Col. Tigh. BSG.

gufnork

Hi chaps, I just got directed to this thread by Dark Jimbo. I was wondering if you could give me either full access to the forums or even just to the Spoiler/Prog forum please. Wanted to start reviewing. Thanks in advance  ;)

w3bz

Done & Done - apologies for the delay!

gufnork

Thank you. Am off to the prog forum...  :thumbsup: :wave:

TheMightyOne

I would also like to be allowed to post in the movie and prog threads please, its really frustrating not being able to chat about prog 1800 :(

w3bz

Montynero

w3bz

NapalmKev

Can you sort me also please   :)
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

w3bz

NapalmKev

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

orinAGN

So, it's one of those "one bad apple spoiled the bunch" sort of situations.
Don'tcha just hate that crap?

It's so screwed up when one guy goes around and screws things up for the good guys.

So, yeah.  I'm super-new. I think this is like my 6th (ish) post. 

So, how long do I need to wait, or how many posts should I make, or how politely do I need to ask to be allowed access to the rest of the forum?

I'm American, and my access to 2000 AD progs is severely limited, so the amount of topics I can jump on is limited, as well.

I hope I can become a helpful, enjoyable, contributing member of these forums, regardless.

DavidNewbigging

Hey,

Long time reader. I want to chat in the Prog thread as the current stuff is just sooo good. Any chance I can get permissions?

David