Main Menu

...PROG 1526, 30 YEARS OF THRILL POWER.... ...LET THE GALAXY CELEBRATE, ITS HERE AT LAST!!!...

Started by ARRISARRIS, 26 February, 2007, 09:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

While we're in Special Prog Mode, does anyone have a scan of the full cover for Prog 500?  I was trying to remember who got shunted onto the back (I remember a Talbot Nemesis and a Steve Dillon Hammerstein, and that's about it).

TordelBack

Y'see, the thing about 'who was on the back' of Prog 500 seems luke a moot point to me - it was really a wrap-around poster.  It's the only issue of 2000AD I ever (deliberately) bought two copies of - and that cover dorned the wall by my lightswitch for many, many years.  I've no interest at all in who was on the left sie, and who the right - it was and is one of the great covers.  

ming

Whether someone got their pic on the front or back made no difference to me either, but the cover gallery only has the front of the prog, not the back, and my memory needs jogging...http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/2000ad/mediumres/500.jpg">

Leigh S

Theres a Bolland Hershey... aKev O'Neill Rojaws...

Leigh S

Abellardinelli Ace and Co i think..which with the Talbot NEmesis and Dillon Hammerstein, leaves another 7 to remember - did Robin Smith do a Bad City Blue one?

Rio De Fideldo

Ron Smith Mean Machine
Brendan McCarthy Swifty I think

Rio De Fideldo

Rio De Fideldo

Barry Kitson Anderson
Cliff Robinson Judge Death

Where's Logan

Rio De Fideldo

Rio De Fideldo

ming

Gah - you're obviously going mad.  Nope, nothing to see there at all!  :-)  Strange that the Cover Story just gave the front for that prog - oh well, we got to exercise our brains for a minute.  Cheers for that, Rio!

TordelBack

That Dillon Hammerstein is great, and I love the way Helm is actually doing something in the Cam Kennedy Rogue.  Blue is the really incongruous one on there, but I suppose he was current thrill (which I really enjoyed, BTW), and drawn by one-and-only Robin Smith.

Rio De Fideldo

I guess at the time Kano seemed a bizarre choice. Little did we know he would quickly become a classic.

SmallBlueThing

...am I only one progless on Thursday? My newsie says its been seriously delayed this week. AAARRGH!
Steev

[YT-2]