Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o1s1n

Congrats hippynumber1! Welcome to the JH club (about time! :D)

Fantastic page, even more fantastic to see more uncensored sexy action  :lol:

Skullmo

Yes I love it almost as much as my 6 pages!

:lol:
It's a joke. I was joking.

Skullmo

Quote from: SimeonB on 10 July, 2013, 05:41:34 PM
I'm surprising myself by saying I quite like that Hicklenton page.. Good grief did I just say that? It's been a long day...  :)

You are learning grasshopper!

ming

So many great pages posted lately...  :)

Colin -  you've got a bloody great handful of wonderful Red Seas art there; those are some GREAT pages and make me want to re-read Red Seas in its entirety as soon as possible.  Great stuff!

Sean - as plenty of people have already mentioned, that's a superb collection of artwork - some real gems there.  Never mind the price (or the tears and wailing as people come to terms with past prices) look at the quality!  Hard to choose my favourites from these, but the Strontium Dog and Cam Rogue Trooper pages are maybe top of the heap.  The Bad Co. pages are wonderful as well...  I'd hate to think how much you'd have to shell out for all those these days.  Ouch.

Great to see more art here, as always!  Keep 'em coming!   

Simon Beigh

Never one to disobey Ming, here's my latest Paul Marshall...

Paul did the double spread on two separate pages and joined them via the magic of a computer. I don't have that amount of magic, but I have done my best!

hippynumber1

Skullmo

Quote from: SimeonB on 10 July, 2013, 08:00:24 PM
Never one to disobey Ming, here's my latest Paul Marshall...

Wonderful!!

What is the name of the stroy that this is from?

:P

Simon Beigh

Quote from: Skullmo on 10 July, 2013, 08:08:22 PM
Wonderful!!

What is the name of the stroy that this is from?

:P

I was just about to reply and tell you... Luckily I caught myself in time. You little devil you... :)

Simon Beigh

Next up is Paul Davidson and a page from his marvellous recent Dredd storyline "Suicide Watch". I particularly like the Jinn... I also think this pags works beautifully as it is - no colour, no greyscale - just gorgeous pen work.

The campaign for old school B&W Dredd begins here...

Thanks to Link for setting me on the right path to acquiring this piece.

Simon Beigh

Moving swiftly onwards to the super-talented Leigh Gallagher and a page from Day Of Chaos

Simon Beigh

Last, but not least, the sketch I asked Leigh to do. It's come out really well, and I'm super-pleased with it.

Simon Beigh

BTW, can anyone tell me what Prog my Gallagher DoC page is from, please? I think it is page 6 (as there is a big "6" at the bottom!)

Fatboydale

Something i found at the back of the cupboard  ;)

hippynumber1

I know I'm going to get a kicking for this but I've never been a fan of Mr. Robinson's work - that, however, is lovely...

Skullmo

have always thought that this was by Brian Bolland.