Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryanddavid

Lovely page, do you have another one or two to show? ;)

Fungus

I can't even work out why Mr McCarthy's pages are quite so great. Beautiful, a rare talent, an artist.

Colin YNWA

That page is just a little bit special isn't it.

Dunk!

Ewww, v-nice early McCarthy. Score.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Spikes

Cracking Bellardinelli, Eternicus - you have some very nice pages indeed. And Skullmo's Brendan page is a sweet one as well.

Dandontdare

Just been catching up on the last few months of this thread - I hate you all, you bastards. So many beautiful classic pages.

simon

With the Slaine 'Primordial collection due to be released next January, these pages are still available..

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.866708903397143.1073741829.334579703276735&type=3

message me if you are interested in any of them

thanks

Simon

Eamonn Clarke

I've got a signed Greg Staples page up as a 100% charity auction for cancer research uk on ebay.
Chance of a cheap page perhaps?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/231726386964?

Steve Green

Henry has tweeted that he's going to be putting some pages on ebay tonight.

Spikes

Had this a few weeks now, and direct from Simon himself. Always good to get stuff direct from the 'droid's.

Over the years, I never really got Slaine. That changed when Mr Davis started his run on the character. Some of his very best work, I think.

Greg M.

A very early dose of Khaos from Brett Ewins:

Spikes

Link Prime

Quote from: Greg M. on 11 November, 2015, 06:19:57 PM
A very early dose of Khaos from Brett Ewins:

Very nice Gregger. Did you get it from the chap selling another page from this episode on Ebay recently?

How's the art purchasing moratorium going for you by the way?

Greg M.

Quote from: Link Prime on 13 November, 2015, 12:29:40 PM
Did you get it from the chap selling another page from this episode on Ebay recently?

Yep, from that gent. As for the art purchasing moratorium - well, I'll always make an exception for a good Ewins page. Or a Nemesis page. Or a Belardinelli. But that's it.

Or a Dead Man.

ming

Quote from: Greg M. on 13 November, 2015, 12:44:30 PM
Quote from: Link Prime on 13 November, 2015, 12:29:40 PM
Did you get it from the chap selling another page from this episode on Ebay recently?

Yep, from that gent. As for the art purchasing moratorium - well, I'll always make an exception for a good Ewins page. Or a Nemesis page. Or a Belardinelli. But that's it.

Or a Dead Man.

Do go on...

:lol: