Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weehawk

Quote from: Toni Scandella on 16 March, 2012, 02:03:10 PM
Not sure why they would put out teasers for a film that's not due till September out now - unless they had a fortune in thier promotional budget I'd imaging they'd wait till late July at the very least for adverts they have to pay money out to show.

It wouldn't be out of the question, really. Machete's first trailer debuted in March 2010, and the film opened on September 2010.

CraveNoir

Although there's already been a German Blu-ray of the 1995 film, it's just been announced that a Region 1 release is planned for the autumn.

http://www.masslive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2012/03/walt_disney_studios_to_expand.html

JOE SOAP

Predictable:

In the fall, a perfect mix of feel-good films, anniversary releases and nostalgic favorites will debut,including "Adventures in Babysitting," "Grosse Pointe Blank," "Romy and Michele's High "School Reunion," "The Rescuers," "High Fidelity," "Ed Wood," "Judge Dredd,"

Fuck you Walt.

dracula1

Nice one Joe  :D. Would his frozen head be offended by this remark I wonder?  ::)

CYCLOPZ

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 16 March, 2012, 06:48:24 PM
Fuck you Walt.

Like it or not at this point Judge Dredd '95 is considered a cult classic to a lot of people.

CYCLOPZ

Also its a nice cash in.

chuffsteruk

"Yes, that's the big one - IDW are producing a BRAND NEW Judge Dredd monthly series!!" ::)

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Anderson's Shame on 16 March, 2012, 08:25:19 PM
Quote from: JOE SOAP on 16 March, 2012, 06:48:24 PM
Fuck you Walt.

Like it or not at this point Judge Dredd '95 is considered a cult classic to a lot of people.

Scientology's a cult too but classic is going too far.

trapperconnor

Sorry, did anybody notice this on Youtube, its actual footage from the movie, I kid you not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=KdWoJgDk60Y&feature=endscreen

Goaty

Quote from: trapperconnor on 16 March, 2012, 11:24:38 PM
Sorry, did anybody notice this on Youtube, its actual footage from the movie, I kid you not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=KdWoJgDk60Y&feature=endscreen

Nothing new, it was on that guy FX showreel ages ago before it deleted, nice to see it again.

Oh Scojo still there on the YouTube comments!

Michaelvk

Is 'He' that tubeman character? I doubt the twat's even been to the Cape, let alone identify a random street (which may have actually been Joburg..)..

What a cock.
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Goaty

Quote from: Michaelvk on 17 March, 2012, 12:36:52 AM
Is 'He' that tubeman character? I doubt the twat's even been to the Cape, let alone identify a random street (which may have actually been Joburg..)..

What a cock.

Yes, post same crap as in other forums.

Beaky Smoochies

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 15 March, 2012, 08:10:34 PM
They can still release teaser trailers for 'not yet rated' films.

Like the just-released Prometheus trailer, great big 'Not Yet Rated' at the end, gives some hope for a Dredd one very soon...
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

The Sherman Kid

Quote from: chuffsteruk on 16 March, 2012, 05:13:55 PM
From Facebook:"Look to the west, Earthlets. A new dawn is rising in the land of opportunity. What will the day bring?"

Are we to surmise from that cryptic post that we are getting a trailer, but we have a to wait a few hours for the Yanks to wake up properly?? :-\ :lol:

Very cryptic - it must mean Gandalf is returning. :lol:

Really though ,does anyone know what the news is?

JOE SOAP