Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molch-R

Jeez guys, will you give it a rest? They've literally only just set the thing up. Is it any wonder they're reluctant to engage if before they even get off the ground they're met with a wall of negativity?!

Danbo

We only whinge because we care.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Pete Wells

Hey I wasn't whinging, it as a genuine ask for assistance.

Molch-R

Quote from: Pete Wells on 06 June, 2012, 06:01:36 PM
Hey I wasn't whinging, it as a genuine ask for assistance.

I wasn't referring to you, Pete.

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 06 June, 2012, 05:56:14 PM
We only whinge because we care.

Apologies if I was whinging, just want it to be so right!
Never rub another mans rhubarb

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

And if helps I can assist with any web layout regarding FB.
Never rub another mans rhubarb

Molch-R

Quote from: Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty) on 06 June, 2012, 06:06:33 PM

It's all in hand.

Michaelvk

Quote from: Molch-R on 06 June, 2012, 06:07:51 PM
Quote from: Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty) on 06 June, 2012, 06:06:33 PM

It's all in hand.

Must.. Restrain.. Myself.. From.. Making.. Wank.. Jokes..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Danbo

Careful,that was a bit near the knuckle.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Goaty

I am fine with the Facebook, don't understand the negatives on lack of news, we get HD picture of Dredd today, JW approves the film last week!

It's looks like trailer will be with US release of Prometheus.

MR. ELIMINATOR

The facebook page is waiting for release of official poster and trailer I think. That's why it is bank.

That Dredd image is truly wonderful.

blackmocco

Almost want to hit up the midnight screenings of Prometheus just for the hope of a Dredd trailer. Saw Crimson Tide four times in a row just to watch the '95 trailer...
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

COMMANDO FORCES

Drokkin' Grud!!!

Why do people think the first trailer will be with the US release of Prometheus, do you not remember the fiasco of it supposedly being shown with the UK release. That spread round the web like wildfire and only ended in disappointment and all because of a few taps on a keyboard. That's the sort of talk that puts a negative slant on the promo work behind the scenes.

Just sit back and listen to Molch-R, after all I think he will have a slight advantage over most people of when things are going to happen. I've already said that I am happy with a SHORT, SHARP, SHOCK & AWE campaign that will blow us all away, rather than an elongated muddle that loses its impact due to all the Summer Blockbusters that would have taken away any DREDD references in the media.

This thread is eating itself and Grud knows what any external press bods would think if they lurked on here to get some info on what the official fans thought. It seems to be more negative than positive. I know that the lack of any info feeds this sort of thing but our film doesn't have the marketing campaign of DC or Marvel and we have to live with that.

Up to now we've seen some unofficial shots of vehicles including the Lawmaster. These were not lit correctly with all the movie magic and so were bound to look weird. I have mentioned earlier that normal vehicles did appear in Dredd, as you will find in the early case files, big deal!

The uniform and especially the helmet fiasco should have been put to bed with THIS article for ecbt2000ad but still people go on about the size of the MOTORBIKE helmet. Did any of you see the picture I took of Biz at Bristol wearing a helmet. The angle that was taken at makes it look larger than it actually is!

I saw that pre-viz stuff earlier and could happily watch a cartoon version of the movie now. Those few scenes look superb and bode well for all the action in the film.

Last year JOCK said he'd seen the first 5 minutes and was impressed. WAGNER has seen the film and he seems to be happy and from the screening in Cannes the other week, it seems to have gone down well and many people didn't even have seats to sit on as the place was bursting with people wanting to see it.

So come on folks, let's not kill ourselves over not seeing much yet, as I'm sure that when we see the campaign start we will all be extremely happy  :D

wadew1

Quote from: Goaty on 06 June, 2012, 06:45:31 PM
It's looks like trailer will be with US release of Prometheus.

That would be great, but I hope you're not getting this info from that lunatic Dredd troll who posts under 800 different names on imdb.

Bubba Zebill

That is a beauty of a picture...lanky, lean and mean. Way it should be.
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105