Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

So much blue language CF, think of the children. This argument's been had since the first still was released and it's been said umpteen times that there wouldn't be a huge marketing campaign and that it'd be best for the film to have a delayed strategy; if some want to ignore that fact, they can. People will moan if they're led to believe they've a reason by themselves or others. That's how the web works.

The best publicity in the world crippled the reaction to Prometheus and proved the marketeers were better at their job than the film-makers.

SKD

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 06 June, 2012, 07:46:59 PM

.....So come on folks, let's not kill ourselves over not seeing much yet, as I'm sure that when we see the campaign start we will all be extremely happy  :D

What CF said. :thumbsup:

Stew.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 06 June, 2012, 07:46:59 PM

This thread is eating itself and Grud knows what any external press bods would think if they lurked on here to get some info on what the official fans thought. It seems to be more negative than positive. I know that the lack of any info feeds this sort of thing but our film doesn't have the marketing campaign of DC or Marvel and we have to live with that.

Let's face it, this place is a mild cardigan & slipper brigade compared to the equivalent forums of Dredd's comic cousins.

Stan

When I uploded to Facebook it gave me this information. Spoiler?

[spoiler]JD Stills

Scene 135 Int. Slo Mo Manufacturing Base (Night) ~ Dredd (CARL URBAN) battles with Lex (LANGLEY KIRKWOOD) and Alvarez (Edwin Perry). Copyright © 2011 ~ DNA Films Limited (UK) & Kalahari Pictures (Pty) Limited (South Africa).[/spoiler]

Stan

Actually, on second look I think I read it wrong. I kinda took it as judges doing battle with eachother.

karlurbaninternational

"C"arl? ... ;__; His name is Karl. *going to bed with my big cardigan and the dredd plush slippers*

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Stan on 06 June, 2012, 09:23:05 PM
Actually, on second look I think I read it wrong. I kinda took it as judges doing battle with eachother.

[spoiler]They are[/spoiler]

Stan

Arg. That was clever. Made a quick edit to my upload.

JOE SOAP

Goaty

Wow.... Nice Judge belt with the badge!! Wonder what he carried!

His uniform is leather!

Pete Wells

That is fucking cool!

JOE SOAP

Best photo so far.

Goaty