Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danbo

Nice and ready for the trailer....my moneys (now) on Batman or San Diego both next month...
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

TordelBack

I see 'Stone Jones' (-deep sigh-) is working his magic over on the Dredd Facebook.  He can 'prove the film is terrible' because he's noticed a 'slummy type midground' in some of the leaked footage.

Goaty

Quote from: TordelBack on 12 June, 2012, 08:08:12 AM
I see 'Stone Jones' (-deep sigh-) is working his magic over on the Dredd Facebook.  He can 'prove the film is terrible' because he's noticed a 'slummy type midground' in some of the leaked footage.

Grr! It was "Stone Jones" as well in Digital Spy Forum, as he was praised over the Dredd movie poster last week, funny as two weeks ago he says in IMDB that Dredd will be straight to DVD!

All cos over THAT FEW SECS UNTESTED FOOTAGE!

Noisybast

And I totally believed him when he said he was quitting the web. I feel such a fool.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

SmallBlueThing

I keep seeing the poster shared on various facebook groups, and elsewhere- and the responses seem to be:

Is it real?
Is stallone involved?
It's not real if stallone's not involved!

(then one of you lot pops up to them a history lesson)

The lack of a trailer or any advance publicity at all may have backfired a bit, i think. On the other hand, short sharp shock and awe may be the intention. Who knows?

SBT

Bubba Zebill

Not sure if this pest we hear so much about could be considered a 'Dredd'd' troll...but they can't hide under bridges anymore...not sure this helps in this case as I don't know that there have been any personal attacks or whatnot...http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16245551
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

skurvy

IAMTHESYSTEM

Good. At last there will be an official Web site for DREDD Movie news rather than second hand, rumour mill in overdrive stuff you seem to find on some Film/Comic related websites.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Noisybast

Good start. Looking forward to seeing more content over the coming weeks/months.

chuffsteruk

Oops!The synopsis has `executioner`mis-spelt as`eecutioner` :o

The Sherman Kid

Quote from: chuffsteruk on 12 June, 2012, 11:09:00 AM
Oops!The synopsis has `executioner`mis-spelt as`eecutioner` :o

Beat me to it.The synopsis also ends midway 'Dredd is assigned to train'...or is that a fault at my end?

Noisybast

Scroll the text down?

The Sherman Kid

Tried that, didn't work -must be some fault at my end.

James Stacey

red vertical bar next to the synopsis button is the scroll tab. Its not massively instinctive

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: James Stacey on 12 June, 2012, 11:40:38 AM
red vertical bar next to the synopsis button is the scroll tab. Its not massively instinctive

C'mon dude, even I worked that out, and I'm practically a Luddite.  ;)