Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesC

There's a nice little interview with Urban and Thrilby on the Xbox video channel (you'll need to download the free Zune app). It's only a couple of minutes long but it's nice to see the obvious enthusiasm from the two leads and their delight at how well the screening has gone down.

Stan

Nice pics. I wish they'd be a little more careful with the spoilers though (speaking as an expert!).

Goaty

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Never rub another mans rhubarb

CraveNoir

JOE SOAP

Two of them are just video grabs.

Mardroid

Ooh. I just noticed the bullet hole in Dredd's Jacket in the last picture. More effective than the comics version then? (I know that should be obvious when comparing kevlar to leathers but I thought  the comic leather-type suit might actually be thin armour and future guns might be more powerful than our own.)

JOE SOAP

The Sherman Kid

Quote from: JamesC on 17 July, 2012, 10:59:35 PM
There's a nice little interview with Urban and Thrilby on the Xbox video channel (you'll need to download the free Zune app). It's only a couple of minutes long but it's nice to see the obvious enthusiasm from the two leads and their delight at how well the screening has gone down.

Thanks for that.Recently bought a new X box so it's a bit new to me.At the end of a few interviews at comiccon it says 'trailer now available on X-box video but I can't find it....Can someone point in the right direction.

Goaty

Wow, that great scar Ma-Ma got!

Stan

This floor doesn't appear to have a ceiling.

Mardroid

A morose exhausted looking Anderson here:

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Stan on 18 July, 2012, 01:04:32 AM
This floor doesn't appear to have a ceiling.

It's the lighting rig of the set.