Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Chief Judge at the end.

Fisticuffs

Drokkin' AWESOME. :D

[spoiler]"How do you plead?"[/spoiler] :D

dracula1

:D 'Perps were unco-operative'! . . . Pure Dredd delivered like Eastwood was under the helmet!

CraveNoir

Quote from: dracula1 on 22 August, 2012, 08:27:44 PM
:D 'Perps were unco-operative'! . . . Pure Dredd delivered like Eastwood was under the helmet!

The Northern Irish accent was a bold choice.

ED GRIMREAPER

That TV spot was FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Goaty

Awesome! I love that Lawmaster!

That's the Dredd!

dracula1

Yep!  That frame is the man!    :D

dweezil2

More great footage!

Oh happy day!  :D
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Frank

Quote from: TordelBack on 22 August, 2012, 07:28:38 PM
Now THAT's more like it.  Urban is fantastic, just fantastic, as Dredd.  That's as close to my personal idea of Old Stoney Face as I can imagaine. And how about that Lawmaster in action!  :o

The Lawmaster was one of the things I was most concerned about, and it's turned out to be a non-issue. I was never worried about Urban, I just thought he would be no better or worse than a few dozen other actors in the role. Every single review has praised his performance, though- so I'm getting used to being pleasantly surprised by this film at every turn.

Eric Plumrose

Quote from: Steve Green on 22 August, 2012, 06:49:00 PM
Weird, I've not seen a single billboard around London so far...

Quote from: radiator on 22 August, 2012, 06:49:48 PM
Neither have I.

Two on the North Circular, westbound from Bounds Green.
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Eric Plumrose

Quote from: dweezil2 on 22 August, 2012, 06:52:56 PM
Also we should be impressed that the TV spot mentions that Dredd is based on The Legendary Comic Book!

Wasn't so long ago that "based on a comic" was a dirty word to a lot of less enlightened film studios.

I presume it's to distance the new film from 'STALLONE' 'JUDGE DREDD'. Now those are dirty words.

dracula1

Wash your mouth out with soap Plumrose!
  ;)

Eric Plumrose

Well, if Joe's willing to oblige . . .

The Bissler

Great seeing the advertising being ramped up, and every little new snippet of new footage gets me more and more excited that we're going to get the film we've always wanted!  Think it is time to stop counting the days and start counting the hours!