Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MR. ELIMINATOR

I actually quite look forward to seeing what else they do with promoting it after I have seen it. For the US release.

Not as much as actually seeing it of course.

Steve Green

It wasn't as gruesome as I was expecting - compared to a main character getting torn apart in Shaun of the Dead, I don't think there's much worse than that, different context and everything.

I think maybe I've been ruined by reading bits of 'Crossed'

Durendal

SKD

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 06 September, 2012, 06:13:31 PM
Quote from: MR. ELIMINATOR on 06 September, 2012, 05:32:19 PM
Did you get that  T-shirt made or can you buy 'em?

I had a couple made ;)

Suspected IP infringement, you had better hand yourself in at the nearest sector house CF. I also think you should give the T-shirts over to me, for evidence. ;)

SKD (Wally Squad.)

COMMANDO FORCES

Damn! It's Titan for me :'(

MR. ELIMINATOR

MR. ELIMINATOR

but seriously, what is going on with the changes in his voice? Was it like that in the film?

The "you betray the law, you betray the city" in this one.

COMMANDO FORCES

Don't watch that clip too closely as it shows another death that it shouldn't ::)

vzzbux

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 06 September, 2012, 08:51:12 PM
Don't watch that clip too closely as it shows another death that it shouldn't ::)
Cheers CF dodged that spoiler, tempting as it is.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

MR. ELIMINATOR

Quote from: vzzbux on 06 September, 2012, 08:54:05 PM
Cheers CF dodged that spoiler, tempting as it is.

V

Seriously you should watch it, it's different from the other trailers, has cool rock music instead of La Roux. Totally badass.

philt

And before anyone starts pouting, this just a quick word to say that the lead up to this has been one helluva a ride. The threads on the movie have been an essential daily read. I think they are something the contributors can take enormous credit and the guys from Rebellion treating the threads with lightness of touch I doubt you'd get with many other organisations who had a film coming out featuring its most bankable character. Can you imagine an official DC or Marvel board letting an equivalent threads go without the scissors being deployed? No me neither.

Anyway it's been a blast gentlemen. And as for the big day itself tomorrow? I cannot wait.

COMMANDO FORCES

Put the clip in the spoiler review thread and then people who want to see certain things will. This shows one of the stand out deaths from the whole film!

Michaelvk

There is definitely a helluva party atmosphere on here on par with the likes of new years eve.. I've never experienced that before.. It's fan-bloody-tastic!
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

JOE SOAP

Which death does it spoil that hasn't all ready featured in the previous trailers?

DeFuzzed

Agree, kickass trailer! - and the voice doesn't bother me one bit, since depending on how loudly you're speaking and so on, everyone's voice changes. If they dubbed over it for the movie, no problem; if they didn't, still no problem.

The night before seeing Dredd with the awesome feedback from everyone who have seen it? - there is absolutely no problem with anything anywhere. My world is shiny.