Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaelvk

Trains are nice here.. The ones in SA are awful.
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Something Fishy

Thanks guys,  yeah a taxi then train then taxi is possible, make a day of it, but I'm not here to take from you good peeps.  Really appreciate it though.

chuffsteruk

Right, when I win the Euromillions tonight, I'm BUYING a fucking two screen cinema.It's going to run Dredd 2D and 3D continuously for 50 or so years and they'll be a hotel next door which you can all stay in free of charge.

So there!!

Something Fishy

Actually the st erth one barely runs this time of year so thinking about it it's not, it would have to be taxi.  Nah, far too costly.

Something Fishy

Quote from: chuffsteruk on 07 September, 2012, 06:52:59 PM
Right, when I win the Euromillions tonight, I'm BUYING a fucking two screen cinema.It's going to run Dredd 2D and 3D continuously for 50 or so years and they'll be a hotel next door which you can all stay in free of charge.

So there!!

Fantastic idea  :lol:

Michaelvk

You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Something Fishy

I'm not sure but I dont fancy a 6o mile at least trip.   That's costly.

SmallBlueThing

We defintely need to do something to help mr fishy get to a 2D screening, dont we? Ive been moaning about this bloody movie forever, but at least i can see it if i want to, and in 3D- a format i love. So basically, how do we do it?

Apologies if this has been addressed in the last page- im on my phone and it's so sloooow, ive jumped ahead.

SBT

Michaelvk

Well, the offer's there.. Just let us know.

Beeks

Now sitting in cineworld

Large Popcorn - Check
Large Coke - Check
3D Glasses - Check

Just under half an hour to go!!!!!
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Steve Green

Quote from: Something Fishy on 07 September, 2012, 07:55:33 PM
I'm not sure but I dont fancy a 6o mile at least trip.   That's costly.

Where do you live?

You mentioned St Erth, but St Ives is 5 miles away from that and is showing it in 2D...

Something Fishy

Thanks guys

Yeah I mentioned st erth as I can get a taxi to my local train station, a main line train to there and then a train from there to st Ives during peak season but times are rubbish.

Given the times they are showing it, night only, I could probably get there but not back.

Your help is really appreciated peeps, really kind.

Goaty

Results!!

As I been tell my workmate about this film for months.

He just text that the film is fab film! and enjoy it! Also notice Goaty!

Good job myself!

Pete Wells

I'm mad keen to throw a tender in for Fishy to see the film any way he can. I'm getting almost as much of a buzz seeing how much others have enjoyed it than when I saw it myself!

Something Fishy

That is lovely cheers.

Like you I am pleased to see no which people love it.  Assad I won't get to see it for a long time but happy for them for sure,  seems a real fan service as long as they have good eyes.