Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Quote from: Keef Monkey on 13 September, 2012, 07:41:32 PM
Didn't realize most of Headey's tats are real. She just gets more and more awesome.

I've got a gap in the tattoos on one of my arms and I've banged on for years about how I've got an idea for sticking Judge Death in there. Seeing this movie it's really hit home just how important Dredd and 2000AD have been to me since childhood so I've decided not to wait any longer and get that booked in next month. So freaking excited.

There's a Justice Dept Approved stamp on the inside of the bumper Megazine that was also on the 100 cred note recently, that would be sooo much nicer than that nasty Judge Death
DDT did a job on me

Goaty

Just saw Dredd 3D TV advert, it says "Awesome"... did we 2000AD coin that word here, or was it me few week ago when I post it here and on Dredd 3D Facebook???

COMMANDO FORCES

AWESOME

Awesome arose in 1598 England (Early Modern English)... added the word Awe + Some... meaning something that inspires awe

I think that's a no then  ;)

Now if it was spelt incorrectly.......

Goaty

Damn, just that we said it a lots on here... just a thought!

But Dredd 3D still AWESOME!

COMMANDO FORCES

A forum member used to spell it incorrectly and Tharg took it up but he's not been around for a while.

strontium71

Separate postcodes soon  ::)
...because I hate you.

Keef Monkey

Quote from: Proudhuff on 13 September, 2012, 07:49:43 PM
Quote from: Keef Monkey on 13 September, 2012, 07:41:32 PM
Didn't realize most of Headey's tats are real. She just gets more and more awesome.

I've got a gap in the tattoos on one of my arms and I've banged on for years about how I've got an idea for sticking Judge Death in there. Seeing this movie it's really hit home just how important Dredd and 2000AD have been to me since childhood so I've decided not to wait any longer and get that booked in next month. So freaking excited.

There's a Justice Dept Approved stamp on the inside of the bumper Megazine that was also on the 100 cred note recently, that would be sooo much nicer than that nasty Judge Death

That would indeed make a great tat!

CYCLOPZ

Quote from: Keef Monkey on 13 September, 2012, 07:47:56 PM
I wish they'd use Ma Ma a bit more in the advertising, maybe run some tv spots focusing on her Ass.

FTFY

Stan

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 13 September, 2012, 05:11:30 PM
Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 13 September, 2012, 04:44:34 PM
As it turned out, he was really impressed by it and particularly loved the bit...

This isn't the spoilers thread -- remember we have forum members in lots of places the film hasn't opened yet.

Cheers

Jim

Oh crap!  REALLY REALLY SORRY!!!  I plain forgot.  Sorry!

hazy efc

off to see dredd later on today for the 2nd time cant wait i just picked up a daily star and got to page 10 and bang a full page advert for dredd sayin a lot of nice things  :thumbsup:

Danbo

My local VUE has dropped Anna Karenia  down to one showing,Lawless down to three and UPPED Dredd to five! All second week films I think?
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

radiator

Danbo

Quote from: radiator on 14 September, 2012, 12:21:45 PM
Now this is a pleasing sight: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/books/503400/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_b_1_3_last
Just three in the top twenty that aren't 2000ad related,I include Watchmen in that.Might be DC but it has the delicious taste of a mature 2000ad vintage about it.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

JOE SOAP