Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 05 April, 2013, 10:28:55 PM
Is there a Judge Dredd film coming out?

They're making a sequel, haven't you heard?
You may quote me on that.

COMMANDO FORCES

Because it is the thread that will NEVER DIE  :lol: :lol:

Goaty

Quote from: Goaty on 13 September, 2011, 02:22:33 PM
I know it odd subject to bring up in this topic, as I am on break in Newquay all week enjoy the sun and strong winds!
As it was 8 hours train to there last Sunday, I was watch dvds, one is Star Trek (still brilliant film!) which I hadnt see in while. And can see that Karl Urban as McCoy, as watch him talks and acting with imagine the Judge Helmet on him, that a Dredd there! Looking forward to Dredd in a year!

OOh I post that in 2011 on 2nd page of this thread, and I was right, Urban is the DREDD!

Goaty

And another perfect beautiful moment in Dredd! Mega-Blocks looks great in night!

COMMANDO FORCES

Richmond Clements

Let my son watch it this evening.
An interesting experience. He's not familiar with Dredd, and was interested in the world of Mega-City 1 than ("Hold on - you can get arrested for being homeless?"). And wants a Lawgiver to use on CoD...

Stan

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 05 April, 2013, 10:13:25 PM
You know,nthats a really good point.  Wherever Dredd or Anderson aim, that's where the bullet hits.  How many action films have we seen where the shots fired from the gun don't seem to accurately represent where they're actually going to hit? Commando is a perfect example - Arnie aims horizontally, yet all the bad guys on a roof mysteriously die..

Yeah, I commented on that when someone posted a bodycount vid. What Dredd shoots, he destroys!

No pointless spraying around of infinite bullets like in many action films.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Dandontdare on 05 April, 2013, 10:32:49 PM
I can't believe... that if I hadn't been bypassing [this thread] back then I could've been immortalised in graffiti in the movie.

Not bitter.

Yeah... this.
@jamesfeistdraws

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 05 April, 2013, 11:29:05 PM
Quote from: Dandontdare on 05 April, 2013, 10:32:49 PM
I can't believe... that if I hadn't been bypassing [this thread] back then I could've been immortalised in graffiti in the movie.

Not bitter.

Yeah... this.

Yeah, but it's a movie that hardly anyone has watched, so... ;-)

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Stan on 05 April, 2013, 11:27:04 PM

Yeah, I commented on that when someone posted a bodycount vid. What Dredd shoots, he destroys!

The Mini-Gun scene? Though thinking about its its far more about the destructive nature of Mama's.unbalanced mind that hockey awsomness.

Stan

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 06 April, 2013, 08:11:51 AM
Quote from: Stan on 05 April, 2013, 11:27:04 PM

The Mini-Gun scene? Though thinking about its its far more about the destructive nature of Mama's.unbalanced mind that hockey awsomness.

Well yeah, I was really talking about Dredd and Anderson. The psychopathically induced mini-gun thing was definitely okay in my book.

Goaty

JOE SOAP

Tilting at Windmills or Pushing that Sisyphean Rock is such good fun:

Robert Frazer

Do we have any idea how the DVD/BD sales are breaking down? When the film was on release we were obsessively counting over every single pound spent and were on tenterhooks as it painfully inched towards (and fell short of...) the magical "made back budget" figure, so the extra augment to this from home sales will be important in judging Dredd's final success.
Latest Video - The ESSENTIAL Judge Dredd

JOE SOAP