Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beadle68

Please please please be true that a sequel announcement is imminent , can't take much more will they wont they. Just for my sanity I NEED to see Dredd once more grace the big screens  :lol: no other film has had such an effect on me. Think i need help lol

The Bissler

You're not the only one Beadle!  Wrong franchise but "make it so"!  That fantastic fan trailer has ramped up my need for sequel to even more ridiculous heights!

Goaty

Nice pic!

Is Sequel announcement something do with ECCC on 29th March? ( I hope!)

Molch-R

Quote from: Goaty on 12 March, 2014, 10:17:08 AM

There is no sequel announcement. *Please* can everyone stop assuming there is because someone on the internet made something up or suffered from an overdose of wishful thinking - it will just disappoint everyone  :(

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Molch-R on 12 March, 2014, 10:37:27 AM
Quote from: Goaty on 12 March, 2014, 10:17:08 AM

There is no sequel announcement. *Please* can everyone stop assuming there is because someone on the internet made something up or suffered from an overdose wishful thinking - it will just disappoint everyone  :(

SPIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!!

James Stacey

So you're saying there is a sequel announcement .. cool ;)

TordelBack

So you're saying it's a PREQUEL?!? 

COMMANDO FORCES

Clever, using the old reverse psychology trick. So from what Molchr has said I have extrapolated that the sequel will be in our local multiplexes around March 2016. All I need now is another denial and I'll be able to get the exact date.

Molch-R

Goaty

Rusty

Steve Green

dweezil2

DNA/Reliance/Rebellion have really srewed up here!
Next time they make a Dredd film, they should make a really shit one and maybe cast Stallone and Shneider again then no one will want a sequel!   :lol:
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

mimikeke

FUUUUUUUUUUUU I have been without internet for a few days and I just read about the screening at ECCC.

I heard it's sold out but I am extremely extremely tempted to spend $150 just to fly to Seattle and watch a movie I've already seen, just cuz of the Q&A.

I hate you 2000AD, you have ruined my life and rational judgement