Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

The internet is always on. You should be watching constantly  :D

Goaty

Not with Judge Hershey as the wife.

Steve Green

Quote from: Goaty on 05 June, 2016, 06:10:42 PM
Well I been off on honeymoon...

So Karl still not did 2000AD pod? So no details about his visit to 2000AD HQ?

No, there's been no other news other than it being early days etc.

I wouldn't have expected a podcast anyway, that sort of thing could be done over Skype.

Angry Vince

Quote from: Goaty on 05 June, 2016, 06:10:42 PM
Well I been off on honeymoon...

Allow me to congratulate the new couple: Judge and Mr Hershey!
Angry Vince: One Man Against the World! (So far the world is winning 96:0)

James Stacey

Goaty

Beeks

"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Beeks

Why has thris thread not exploded?!

Karl Urban has virtually confirmed we are getting a Dredd sequel?!
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

NapalmKev

Quote from: Beeks on 21 June, 2016, 04:12:38 PM
Why has thris thread not exploded?!

Cautious optimism rather than flag-waving certainty.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Beeks on 21 June, 2016, 04:12:38 PM

Really? Someone, somewhere, is working on a treatment for a script? Christ, it could be Scojo. No finance, no distribution, not even any idea whether it'd be online, TV, cinema, street theatre with mimes? Gotta give Urban credit for keeping some kind of buzz going about the property, but this doesn't actually tell us anything. (Who, for example, is developing this story idea?)

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

radiator

He's just saying the same thing he's been saying for a couple of years now. 'discussions happening' etc.

Goaty

Quote from: radiator on 21 June, 2016, 04:32:40 PM
He's just saying the same thing he's been saying for a couple of years now. 'discussions happening' etc.

So do you on here for couple of years now.

HdE

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 21 June, 2016, 04:18:46 PM

Really? Someone, somewhere, is working on a treatment for a script? Christ, it could be Scojo.

People say this a lot on the web, but I just very literally sprayed a mouthful of water I was swilling when I read this. I now haz soggy laptop.

Mind you, I'll say this: I'm cool with a Scojo penned Dredd sequel IF we can also get a new Star Wars movie by that CyberMaster MkIII or whatever his name was - you know, the guy who had the 'exclusive info' on all the as-then-unmade Star Wars movies circa the early 2000s. They all ended with the arch baddie being sliced in half lengthways with a lightsaber, and certainly were NOT his own fan fiction.

(One of them even killed off Han Solo, if I remember right. What a GREAT idea that was!)
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

von Boom

Quote from: radiator on 21 June, 2016, 04:32:40 PM

Last I heard Netflix wanted to do the sequel, but I may have dreamt that.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: von Boom on 21 June, 2016, 05:17:06 PM
Last I heard Netflix wanted to do the sequel, but I may have dreamt that.

Lots have people have said Netflix should. To the best of my knowledge, none of those people work at/for Netflix, or have the clout to make such a thing happen.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.