Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

Blue skies in Oban. Looks set to be a great weekend of diving. Doing the SS Breda tomorrow, a few dives off the deep end at 30 meters and a pootle about the inside. Expect pictures.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Now that's a Holiday snap. Lovely view. Enjoy your diving Hawkmonger.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Dunk!

Discovered something I designed had been Colour 3D printed when I noticed it sat on my bosses desk.

It's witchcraft! Witchcraft I tells ya!

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Spikes

Because, finally, this is coming out on DVD. (25th of August, to be precise)

amines2058

Hello board! Not been around for a week or so as impending child number 3 finally arrived on 9th of this month. 10 days late but not without a few hitches  :(. Glad to say now though that mother and child are both home and doing well, if not a little tired!  :D :D :D
Have also just booked a week away for all of us in Devon for next week so will need to get my skates on for this months art competition entry, as only have 5 days to get something done!  :o :-\

Trout

Fungus

Nice one, congratulations !
Imagining you nervously pacing a maternity corridor, deep in thought.

Trying to design a team...

TordelBack

von Boom

von Boom

The wife and I are celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary today. Where does the time go?

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: von Boom on 18 August, 2014, 02:27:24 PM
The wife and I are celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary today. Where does the time go?

I know the feeling. 21 years married and 30 years together this year. And I'm only 46.

Congrats! :D

Link Prime

Theblazeuk

New jobs for me and the mrs and our big debts get paid off yesterday.

Should finally be able to claw my way back out of the overdraft shortly!

Tiplodocus

A rather nice new 48 inch HD 3D Smart TV.

Goodness it makes a difference to Blu-Ray.

You can see EVERY arrow being fired in the barrell sequence from Desolation of Smaug. Almost looks like watching the HFR version at the cinema.

The 3D is eye-poppingly good as well.

Plus DVDs upscaled from the Blu-Ray player also look really good.

Plus even 2D DVDs and BLU-RAYS upscale into 3D and look better than some 3D I've seen at the cinema.

I'm off work tomorrow so may well sit down to watch DREDD 3D. (Or Gravity, or John Carter, or Avatar)

Or Trainspotting just so I can say "Yes, Renton, despite your advice I chose a fu**ing big TV. Wanna make something of it?"
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Dunk!

'Cos tonight for the first time.

Just around half past 6.

Half past 6.

For the first time in history,

I'm gonna start reading...

The Three Amigos.
"Trust we"