Main Menu

Lawmaster = Big pants?

Started by Proudhuff, 18 September, 2008, 06:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

I'm sure it's just me but ...when some driods draw the red bands on the rear wheel cover of the Lawmaster, it always looks to me like a BIG pair of Y-fronts have been stretched over the back wheel !!!

DDT did a job on me

Dandontdare

It's not just you, I noticed this too! I think it's a Cliff Robinson thing mainly, but I may be wrong.

Also, there's a Madonna-stylee pointy tit on the front - I seem to remember this is a Cyclops Laser or somesuch, but I don't recall dredd EVER firing it - why would you when you've got twin bike cannon?

JOE SOAP

Funt Solo

I was just thinking about the cyclops laser when I was reading the Ratfink story in the Meg, because it seems like an absolute age since I've seen it used.

There was this:

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Enigmatic Dr X

I have to say I'd like a bit of old school action too.

Where's the cling nets, the stumm gas, the riot foam, incendiary, hi-ex, armour piercing, stub guns and whatever the rifle in the Lawmaster's holster was called?

I wrote to Tharg about this, but he rejected my letter. The swine.
Lock up your spoons!

Pete Wells

Last I remember, Dredd used the cyclops laser to knack a Mk1 Mechanismo robot, it was great!

TordelBack

QuoteWhere's the cling nets, the stumm gas, the riot foam, incendiary, hi-ex, armour piercing, stub guns and whatever the rifle in the Lawmaster's holster was called?

It was the Lawrod, which I think turned into the Riot Gun, subsequently replaced by the Ennis-created Widowmaker.

Dredd's been working through his ammo a bit lately, with the Incendiary showing up in both Ratfink and Mutie Block.  Hi-Ex also featured heavily in the latter.

We're also forgetting the Long Gun sniper rifle, carried disassembled in the back pannier of the Ron Smith Lawmaster.

Proudhuff

Quote from: "The Enigmatic Dr X"I have to say I'd like a bit of old school action too.

He used up just about everything in the Mk II just last week, I wrote to thargy wanting more boot knives if it didn't encourage knife crime that is!
DDT did a job on me

fireandforget

Dandontdare

This IS the noise lasers make. Honest.

Trout

I'd love to have a stub gun. Think of the fun you could have on motorway flyovers...

(DEFINITELY DO NOT TRY THAT AT HOME, KIDS, WITH ANY FORM OF FIREARM!)

- Trout

opaque

Surely they must have perfected stub guns by now?

Proudhuff

Dan Tanna Junction, my favourite MC moment, now that should be on a tshirt!
DDT did a job on me

Jared Katooie

Quote(DEFINITELY DO NOT TRY THAT AT HOME, KIDS, WITH ANY FORM OF FIREARM!)

Well obviously. No conventional firearm could achieve the desired cutting effect!

W. R. Logan

Quote from: "Proudhuff"Dan Tanna Junction, my favourite MC moment, now that should be on a tshirt!