Main Menu

What's going on with Tapatalk?

Started by Noisybast, 11 April, 2012, 09:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

dracula1

I haven't had to use Tapatalk since changing my mobile to a HTC running explorer. I seem to be able to access most forums and post no problem now.

Glenn Broadway

Thanks Richard. My guess is that it's working for you on iPhone. Tapatalk HD is not supported by this forum (cost me £3 to find that out!).

Any chance of getting the Tapatalk HD plugin installed here w3bz?

Martin Jameson

Quote from: Glenn Broadway on 27 August, 2012, 01:35:16 PM
Thanks Richard. My guess is that it's working for you on iPhone. Tapatalk HD is not supported by this forum (cost me £3 to find that out!).

Any chance of getting the Tapatalk HD plugin installed here w3bz?

This happened to me too - bought Tapatalk for the ipad only to find it doesn't work properly.

Support for it would be nice if possible.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

w3bz

Still waiting on a forum migration for this unfortunately  :-\

Glenn Broadway

"Forum migration'? Isn't it just a case of updating the plug-in?

w3bz

Needs a manual update for this forum which wouldn't be pretty, one of the main reasons we're moving!

Glenn Broadway

Ah, okay. Any idea when you'll be switching the forum over?

w3bz

Weeelll, we've been shifted on priorities a bit at the mo', but I'll no doubt update the previous topic on it when things are moving again ;)

Glenn Broadway

I've noticed a bit more chatter about Tapatalk not working for people. Any idea when we might see this forum migration w3bz?

Richmond Clements

It's a complete faff now. Can't post at all and it won't open threads half the time.

radiator

Yep, I'm stuck with using Safari now, and intermittently screaming abuse into my phone because it's such a faff trying to navigate the board on.

Glenn Broadway

It's been just over a month since I last asked - any news on when Tapatalk might be activated?

radiator

Glenn Broadway

Still not working for iPad version of Tapatalk... Alas.