Main Menu

Sentinel Issue 6 "Bad Kitty" Featuring Morgan Gleave Kickstarting soon!

Started by Bad City Blue, 25 January, 2021, 11:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad City Blue

Issue six is a rather daft space adventure, with art from Morgan Gleave.

Excellent advance reviews!
Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

Bad City Blue

"All-in-all, Bad Kitty feels like a Saturday morning cartoon. It's  full of action with a lot of comedic moments sprinkled on the top. It's  a hilarious tale of Cat Vs. Dog set within a sci-fi setting. With great  writing and a wealth of brilliant art, it's easy to see why Sentinel is the 3rd best comic of 2020!" - Rob Lake: Geek Culture

"Alan Holloway's script moves along – no cat napping there – and artist  Morgan Gleave is, quite frankly, the dogs bollocks on art duty.  All in  all a great comic for when it rains, erm, cats and dogs.  Support this  title – buy two and use one for the cats litter tray." - Comicscene.org

"Tongue in cheek and not taking itself too seriously, plot and script are  littered (heh) with dog and cat tropes and nods to classic strips.  There are homages to cartoons from our childhood and dearly departed  artists. '77 regular Morgan Gleave's art is bold, expressive and highly stylised, redolent of the NME and Self Made Hero  artist Jake, or perhaps a less intense Marc Hempel . It's lovely work,  a great example of coherent storytelling with consistent and  recognisable characters." - Luke WIlliams

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sentinelcomic/sentinel-comic-issue-six-bad-kitty?ref=project_build

Bolt-01

Actually - the art looks great. I've backed but I don't think this is going to have any issues reaching target.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

I've liked the Sentinels I've read so far (#4 and #5) so have backed this one.

Six quid well spent, I reckon.

SBT

Bad City Blue

Bad City Blue