Main Menu

Wanted: Diesel Return of the Ice Crusaders and Art of Dredd Limited Edition

Started by Bojay1997, 21 June, 2020, 05:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bojay1997

Hello.  I am looking for a copy of the Diesel/2000AD Return of the Ice Crusaders giveaway issue as well as a copy of The Art of Dredd Limited Edition with the 2000AD shop exclusive cover and binding.  Please let me know if you have either or both for sale and I will make a very generous offer.  Thank you very much for your help.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Since no one replied to this, I'm assuming no one has a copy of Return of the Ice Crusaders for sale. I'm after one as well- have been for years. Somewhere I do have a digital version, kindly supplied by a member of this forum, but I would very much love a print copy. Has anyone actually even got one? Or seen one? I've had an ebay search running for YEARS and to my knowledge one has never even come up.

SBT

hippynumber1

Hi,
I have a copy of the Art of Dredd with the McMahon shop exclusive cover. Drop me a PM.

Bojay1997

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 24 October, 2020, 02:50:47 PM
Hi,
I have a copy of the Art of Dredd with the McMahon shop exclusive cover. Drop me a PM.

PM sent.  Thank you.

blixab

I've got a copy of the Diesel Ltd Edition. I picked it up in a job lot on EBay about 4 years ago for pennies.

For some reason this site won't allow me to upload the picture so send me a PM and you can then see what you are hunting for.

inkymonkey

Bojay1997

Quote from: blixab on 25 October, 2020, 07:59:06 PM
I've got a copy of the Diesel Ltd Edition. I picked it up in a job lot on EBay about 4 years ago for pennies.

For some reason this site won't allow me to upload the picture so send me a PM and you can then see what you are hunting for.

PM sent.  Thank you.