2000 AD > Welcome to the board

Welcome to 2000AD Online

<< < (28/29) > >>

Illyana:
Hi Hi. I'm Edie Nugent, and I'm saying hi because I've just started a podcast with my husband Simon Fraser who is known to most of you.

Here's his post about it: https://forums.2000ad.com/index.php?topic=47384.0

Which I am not allowed to reply to, I'm assuming because I've never posted anything and have just been a weird lurker till now.

So...hi!

broodblik:
Welcome to the forum.

Illyana:

--- Quote from: broodblik on 27 February, 2021, 05:52:35 PM ---Welcome to the forum.

--- End quote ---

Thank you

Colin YNWA:
Sure a Mod will be along soon to sort out your permissions. In the meantime as I said on the thread you directed folks to thanks for the podcast its fantastic, having listened to episode 2 this afternoon. Really looking forward to seeing ... well hearing... the insights as they come in.

More importantly welcome aboard and have fun.

Illyana:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 27 February, 2021, 07:02:59 PM ---Sure a Mod will be along soon to sort out your permissions. In the meantime as I said on the thread you directed folks to thanks for the podcast its fantastic, having listened to episode 2 this afternoon. Really looking forward to seeing ... well hearing... the insights as they come in.

More importantly welcome aboard and have fun.

--- End quote ---

Colin I was so pleased with your review I just read it out loud. The podcast has been so much fun to make so far, and to know that its entertaining for a fan such as yourself is really gratifying. The two episodes will remain up on Simon's website as a bonus for fans of his work, but we'll be looking to shop the first episode out early next week as we work out how to submit the RSS feed to the various distribution outlets.

Episode three is in the editing bay, so in not too long you'll hear Simon's thoughts on Chris Weston taking over art for a prog.

Thanks again so much for the feedback!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version