Main Menu

SMALL PRESS ARTISTS WANTED!

Started by Daveycandlish, 23 March, 2020, 10:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveycandlish

During these trying times when we are all indoors, why not get your creative juices flowing?
I have several episodes of a time-travelling, demon hunting samurai story that need illustrating

If you want to keep yourself busy drawing, give me a shout if you want to be involved in The Jikan Chronicles Volume 4
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Daveycandlish

The Jikan Chronicles was launched in 2010.

Book Two followed in 2012

The third collection had this cover

You can buy copies of the time-travelling demon-hunting samurai adventures here

http://www.lulu.com/shop/paragon-comic/the-jikan-chronicles-book-three/paperback/product-21955931.html

All the scripts for the fourth and final volume are in and the first episode is nigh on complete and illustrated. If you are a small press artist and would like to draw an episode, I'd love to hear from you.
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Spaceghost

Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Bolt-01

You drawing again, Lee?

Be happy to keep you busy.

Spaceghost

Hey Dave! Yep, I'm getting back on the horse. The drawing horse.
I'd be interested to see what you've got for me.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Daveycandlish