General Chat > Books & Comics

Shift Comic - new UK anthology

<< < (13/15) > >>

The Mind of Wolfie Smith:
terrible name. but has there ever been a better looking british comic? nope. consistently fabulous storytelling.

rogue69:
Shift have just announced on facebook that they will be running a new Empire story by Mark Waid and Barry Kitson in 2022

Tomwe:

--- Quote from: rogue69 on 09 September, 2021, 11:16:29 PM ---Shift have just announced on facebook that they will be running a new Empire story by Mark Waid and Barry Kitson in 2022

--- End quote ---
Is it new or are they just running the original issues? Sorry just been and looked… hopefully they’ll run the original stuff first. I’ve never read it.

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: Tomwe on 10 September, 2021, 07:46:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: rogue69 on 09 September, 2021, 11:16:29 PM ---Shift have just announced on facebook that they will be running a new Empire story by Mark Waid and Barry Kitson in 2022

--- End quote ---
Is it new or are they just running the original issues? Sorry just been and looked… hopefully they’ll run the original stuff first. I’ve never read it.

--- End quote ---

Yeah never seen this but Mark Waid and Barry Kitson is quite the team. Wonder how I missed this one! Shift the comic that keeps giving!

IndigoPrime:
I’ve only read the first issue so far, so I need to dig into the other couple a kindly forumite sent me. It struck me that the comic had a lot of energy and ideas—although it desperately needed a copy editor. That first issue made my inner sub-editor shiver (not in a good way), given how many errors there were in the text. I hope that subsequently improved!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version