Main Menu

Favourite CURRENT art droid Round 1 - Lee Carter or Staz Johnson

Started by Colin YNWA, 04 November, 2020, 07:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

For me these two are a real contrast. Few made alien worlds seem as solid and grounded as Staz Johnson. While Lee Carter is seldom matched in this ability to craft nightmare dreamscapes that define reality, from hell to the dimensional planes of Indigo Prime.

Alas we still have to pick our favourite and to do so just pop the name of the art droid you'd most like to go through to Round 2, but please add anything else you'd like to say as well.

Lee Carter - more info

OR

Staz Johnson - more info

This one closes on  Saturday 7th November.

What the hell is all this? Find out more about the Art Droid Tourneys

Whose in the two different tourneys?

Entrants in the Current Art Droids Tourney

Entrants in the Classic Art Droids Tourney

Rules for what they are worth

Anything else just ask and I'll make something up.

broodblik

This is difficult one I really like Lee Carter's latest work on Indio Prime, so for me Staz Johnson  just edge it.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Magnetica

abelardsnazz

Bolt-01

AlexF

Link Prime

rogue69

ming

O Lucky Stevie!

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Dandontdare

ooh, tough call - can't get a Rizla between these two, but my gut reaction to a google image search makes me vote for Lee Carter, by the tiniest of margins

Daveycandlish

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!