Main Menu

Holy hype!! scojo exclusive! Whats is coming soon to meg and 2k!

Started by Thread Zero, 23 February, 2002, 07:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thread Zero

If you don't want to know, look away now. No story content is revealed!

2000 A.D. #1285-1288 - Future lawman Judge Dredd finds himself in an underwater adventure in Escape From Atlantis, by John Wagner and Paul Marshall, while in Deaky Poobar, We Hardly Knew Ye, Dan Abnett and Steve Parkhouse take hitmen Sinister Dexter from the bloodsoaked streets of Downlode to the United Kingdom of Greater Britain. Meanwhile, there's more dark fantasy from Steve Moore in Tales of Telguuth; the action heats up in Atavar, by Dan Abnett and Richard Elson; and Russian Rogue Nikolai Dante pulls off his greatest sting in The Romanov Job, by Robbie Morrison and Simon Fraser.

JUDGE DREDD MAGAZINE V. 4 #10 - An all-new, 14-page case for the Judge; heart-stopping action in Missionary Man: Place of the Dead part 2, by Gordon Rennie and John Ridgway; the conclusion of Wardog, by Dan Abnett, Patrick Goddard & Dylan Teague; and fall into Bad Company, as the first book of this classic future war thriller by Peter Milligan, Brett Ewins & Jim McCarthy continues.

Courtesy of scojo the man who er...pastes this stuff from another site

Thread Zero

I can be the official 2k spokesman for future thrills.

Just call the shooshi cat signal and I will appear!

Woof!

scojo

Thread Zero

Nice to see John Ridgeway back.
Good artist is he.

Sounds quite a good line up to me.

scojo

Tex Hex

Speaking of decent artists...
Ill never know why Greg Staples reverted back to his muddy painted style after the marvellous work on Dead Reckoning. O.K. it was a while back, but I rember it fondly.

Thread Zero

I think he likes the Simon Bisley painting style.
I don't mind his art either way really.

I loved his Slaine art for Prog 2000. But I like muddy art.

Well mud is cheaper than paint I guess...

scojo related to Frank Skinner

Thread Zero

It's nice to know Sin Dex are still going strong in 2k.

That will please Logan and PVS.

scojo

Tex Hex

I sometimes think fully painted stuff dulls what should be dynamic art. It seems to weigh it down if you know what I mean. Although it works perfectly on the likes of Slaine and the a.b.c warriors. Hmmm...I dunno.

The Amstor Computer

---- 2000 A.D. #1285-1288 - Future lawman Judge Dredd finds himself in an underwater adventure in
Escape From Atlantis, by John Wagner and Paul Marshall, while in Deaky Poobar, We Hardly Knew Ye, Dan Abnett and Steve Parkhouse take hitmen Sinister Dexter from the bloodsoaked streets of Downlode to the United Kingdom of Greater Britain. Meanwhile, there's more dark fantasy from Steve Moore in Tales of Telguuth; the action heats up in Atavar, by Dan Abnett and Richard Elson; and Russian Rogue Nikolai Dante pulls off his greatest sting in The Romanov Job, by Robbie Morrison and Simon Fraser. ---

Dredd:

Sounds interesting, but a better artist next time please?

Sin/Dex:

Uhh... I'll hold off on this one. Could be good, but recent outings hardly inspire confidence. Hope Steve Parkhouse is doing his own colouring...

Tales of Telguuth:

These can be fun, but could we let another writer loose on them for a change?

Atavar:

Who knows?

Dante:

I guess this is the last outing for Si Fraser. Always a pleasure, but I hope we'll see some movement in the larger story.

Missionary Man:

Sounds good, and it'll be nice to see John Ridgway back.

Wardog:

Bleh - good to see some more space will be freed up.

Bad Company:

Excellent - shame it didn't run a month ago. We could have had such fun comparing it to BC 2002 ;-)

Thread Zero

The thing I love about Tales Of Telguuth, is the names Steve Moore uses.

Like Shatavortikx or Zutyhopefer.

Really catchy!

INT. CHURCH - DAY

Do you Steve Moore take Gordfernaflutwafter to be your lawfully wedded wife?

I sure do Hunny bunny!

scojo

Leigh S

Must try harder Scojo - look back at the posts on the 31st Jan and weep!!! ;)

Thread Zero

Damn you watcher!:)

He beat me to the facts. Next time...

scojo sad