2000 AD > General

2000AD Forum Sketch Comp #4: SPECIAL BOLT-01 EDITION

(1/23) > >>

Jim_Campbell:
Normal service will be resumed next month, with Tomwe's cracking theme, but I didn't feel like we could just press ahead as normal this month in light of the heart-breaking news about Dave.

So we're going to do something different.

This month, the theme is STRONTS.

Anything Strontium Dog related is fair game. We're not going to vote — I'm just going to leave the thread open until May 31st. Take as long as you like over your entry — if you want to use Dave's preferred medium of biro-on-Post-It, that's cool. If you want to give us some lovingly-rendered full colour wonder, that's cool, too, as is anything inbetween.

Not an artist? That's fine. If you want to write something, there's a place for that here, too. Doesn't have to be Stront-based — if you've just got something you want to share about Dave, share away.

At the end of the month, I'd like to gather everything together and see if we can't get a printed collection made up that I'm hoping some kind soul will forward to Dave's family. I can't imagine what they're going through, but I thought it might be nice for them to have some permanent record of how well-loved Dave was here.

Over to you, my friends.

Colin YNWA:
Thank you Jim I was hoping this would happen.

Dark Jimbo:
❤️

Woolly:
That's a heartwarming idea, thanks Jim.

JayzusB.Christ:
Brilliant idea, thanks Jim.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version