Main Menu

Pre-cog moments in Dredd and Cabs; Prog 1422

Started by Trout, 19 January, 2005, 05:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddboy

Slater was present during the events of Krystalnachat

Ah yeah, he was too.

Regarding Ness - yeah I'm sure he does feed back to Kostabi, but I just figured that since he was betrayed by his military bosses, I reckon he's not got much respect for authority figures...
If it comes to a point of choosing sides, I reckon he'd have to have a very good incentive to break morals and side with Kostabi - which I'm sure Kostabi would be more then capable of providing. (Like he's probably got Ness' soul in a jar or something.)

It's one of the great aspects of the strip - that there are so many factions within quite a small group of people. Far as I can see, only Chapter & Verse have the same goals.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Trout

Hooray! Caballistics McInc!

Set it in Perth, Gordon, and I'll send Dom all the photo-references he can eat!

- Trout

Krustabi

Surely setting it in Scotland negates he need for any monsters though?

Max Kon

Surely The clowns last post is biggoted. (just getting back at him)

Oddboy

Ah, but it's okay to be bigotted againt the Scots - it's all a part of being English.
And the Welsh. And the French, the Irish, the Germans, and anyone else within a stone's throw of our fair Country.

;)

Max Kon

Then that's why the clown doesn't like me. I'm from all over europe.

The Amstor Computer

DavidXBrunt

I'll need to check up on this but didn't Slater make the video about Kostabi to stop anything happening to him. Now he's gone will the tape be released?

Endjinn

There's still a few other original members of Q Dept that are kicking around...maybe Magister's gonna settle some old scores?

Either way, yay for:

More Ness!
More Kostabi!
Woot woot!

Trout

Ah, the Scots can take a bit of bigotry from the English.

We're safe in the knowledge that we're better than you.

- Trout

Max Kon

An I'm safe in the knowlage that coming from all over europe, and from aristocratic stock too, that I'm better than all of you.

I tried and failed to find a photo of a toff to stick with this. :-(

Jared Katooie

http://stu.wccnet.org/~bwells/gdt200/images/lunatic.jpg>

Oddboy

"It's shite being Scotish. A lot of people hate the English: I don't, they're just wankers.
But us, we're colonised by wankers. We couldn't even find a good nation to be colonised by!"

;)

Trout

Hmmm. Oddboy, you may find this surprising, but fictional junkies do not speak for our entire nation.

The fact is, we're great.

- Trout