Main Menu

The Current Dante story - Clairvoyants Unite!

Started by Krustabi, 04 March, 2005, 05:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krustabi

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

It seems like the new Dante story is going to be themed around Jena Marakov and Lauren Wotshername vying for ol' Nikolai's affections. My questions to you are:

Who gets his ass, or do neither of them get it?

And...

Does one of them (or both) die in a good old fashioned "War is Hell"-type ending?

Well?...

Funtwangle

i think laura gets his ass and jena gets his penis

Funtwangle

i also think laura is a spy for the tsar

Jared Katooie

I think:

Jena gets Dante in the end, because she's the bird he's been trying to get all along. Plus they've done so many stories with him just whining and whining about her and how much he loves her. That's got to be a sign that somethings planned for her. A shame seeing as how she's basically a selfish old cow.

Dante is rubbish.

Trout

Ah, a Rogue Trooper plot: betrayed by a woman!

It's about time he got Jena, I think. I'll vote for her, in a ruining-the-Lois-and-Clark-will-they-won't-they-suspense-plot kind of way.

- Trout

Dan Kelly

Unfortunatly this particular Dante stroy should have been published several years ago so that Nikolai could jump the shark in a Moonlighting fashion.

However as the fish has already been leapt, it'll probably still be Jena.

Or they will both die

Dan

DavidXBrunt

I would be shocked if Jena were offed. I'm not saying it's impossible but it would be a stunningly brave thing to do. Killing off the majority of the Romanovs (there are just the three of them left, right?) was a bold, bold move. Killing off the principle Love interest? Surely not?

And it's sooooo good to have Dante back where he belongs. The long haitus has been a blow but I think that the momentum is building up again and there are several story threads I really want to see built upon, not least what young Arkady is going to do to Dante now that he's finaly got a weapons crest and has been made ward of the Tsar.