Main Menu

Prog 1431: Escape to Victory

Started by Max Kon, 20 March, 2005, 03:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McNulty

And now my comments...

Judge Dredd: Brilliant stuff. I think one of the best things about Gibson's artwork is that he suggests violence without getting too graphic. It was also a plus to see Dredd actually stopping a bullet once in a while, just to prove he's not bullet-proof. And a good ending.

Second City Blue: The freakiest thing about this week's strip was what was inside a Censor. I couldn't help but think of the Daleks when I saw that squashy green thing that was inside it.

Tiger Sun/Dragon Moon: Did nothing for me, I'm afraid.

Sinister/Dexter: Universally panned I see, but I would have thought my cameo on the first panel would have given the strip some credit.

Dante: This story ends with a lot of confusion concerning Dante's relationship with the three women characters. I honestly don't think he knows what he is going to do next...

So, all in all, a good prog.

Funtwangle

i really liked second city blues
better than that martial arts crap

dred was awesome
best episode ever well not ever but yu know what i mean

sindex was shiitter than normal

Endjinn

Cover: Nice enough.

Dredd: Predictable end, but not weaker for it. Good stuff.

SCB: I gotta admit, it's grown on me a bit, but I won't be asking for its return.

TSDM: Whaaaaaa? It's finishing far too soon. It's barely got going!

Sin/Dex: Same schtick as Bullet Time, except it's just not as good. Liked McCrea's work, Hitman artist drawing a hitma and all :-)

Dante: Whhhhhhhaaaaaaat? It's over already? How did Dante know where Lulu would be? Where did the Rippers go? Why did it only last four weeks? I'd be much more annoyed if Dante wasn't coming back so soon. Looked gorgeous though.

Still, 4 of the strips were 6-pagers, so at least it's value for money...a middling prog.